Anti-Redskins Tribal Leader Decries Redskins as Offensive, While Donning Blackface for Halloween

Here's one for Lakhota. Let's see what kind of excuses she makes for her fellow native American piece of shit hypocrite.

Filed under the heading of "You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up," I give you Terry Rambler, who is the Chairman of the San Carlos Apache Tribe in Arizona. Rambler was in DC recently to represent his tribe at Tribal Nations Conference. He is also a signatory to a pledge calling for the Washington Redskins to change their name, because racism.

With me so far? Good.

While in DC, Rambler decided to partake in Halloween festivities where he dressed up as Bob Marley. Okay, no worries. Perfectly acceptable Halloween costume. Except for a certain altering of the facial complexion that Rambler seems to have added on. ..

One Hallowe'en in New Orleans I let the women dress me up as Ernie K-Doe.
Apparently I was a dead ringer too.

----- so what?

Fingerboy fails to think it through, yet again...

you mean he should have called you the racist instead of Lakhota. We can compromise, you both are, you both vote for racists

Links to either of those are .................. where?

How exactly did you get hold of my voting records btw? No one knows that. I pull the curtain when I vote. What did you do -- install spy cameras at the polling place?

And please ---- no links to your own sphincter. If you can't come up with a legitimate link or quote or post ---- just androgyne-up and say so. Thangyew!

Are you saying you advocate Democrats all day on message boards, but you don't actually vote?

I'm referencing well documented personal and professional bias of humans in general, a typically (proven) left leaning bias in the media and statistical probabilities which are greater than average. You know as well as I that right leaning media sources and left leaning media sources will include "value judgements" embedded in their reporting not to mention the nature of politics in general where the opposition is demonized for the slightest hint of making a "mistake". Look at how The View treated Carly Fiorina yet took Trump to task for essentially saying what they said.

It doesn't even matter what "statistical averages" are. The poster flatly declared "if X happened, then, quote, 'the entire left would shit themselves'". If that ain't a blatant fallacy I don't know what is. Moreover read my post 28 which directly grinds his speculation back into the dust whence it came.
Maybe so but as you well know perspective is everything and it is somewhat true there is a double standard when it comes to the MSM and conservative vs liberal politicians. As for the "entire left", no of course that's a speculation fallacy so in that I agree.

Well I'd say the "entire" bit is a blanket generalization but his proposition of predicting what he predicts is where the speculation fallacy is.

I really don't care what "probabilities" are or what the 'trend' is. I argue on the merits, period. That's what I tried to break down in 28. Which seems to have been posted in an empty forest. When I get no response at all I suspect it means I'm on to something....
Okay, read #28 and I agree wholeheartedly. Obviously we're looking at this from two different angles, yours from the context, mine from the statistical.

Thanks. Now I'm awaiting a response from kaz on the same thing. Maybe (s)he'll run away like the OP did.

No, if your story is you don't vote then I would concede that, do you not vote? You are a word parser, so that you don't "vote" for Democrats would be right if you don't actually vote

It doesn't even matter what "statistical averages" are. The poster flatly declared "if X happened, then, quote, 'the entire left would shit themselves'". If that ain't a blatant fallacy I don't know what is. Moreover read my post 28 which directly grinds his speculation back into the dust whence it came.
Maybe so but as you well know perspective is everything and it is somewhat true there is a double standard when it comes to the MSM and conservative vs liberal politicians. As for the "entire left", no of course that's a speculation fallacy so in that I agree.

Well I'd say the "entire" bit is a blanket generalization but his proposition of predicting what he predicts is where the speculation fallacy is.

I really don't care what "probabilities" are or what the 'trend' is. I argue on the merits, period. That's what I tried to break down in 28. Which seems to have been posted in an empty forest. When I get no response at all I suspect it means I'm on to something....
Okay, read #28 and I agree wholeheartedly. Obviously we're looking at this from two different angles, yours from the context, mine from the statistical.

Thanks. Now I'm awaiting a response from kaz on the same thing. Maybe (s)he'll run away like the OP did.

No, if your story is you don't vote then I would concede that, do you not vote? You are a word parser, so that you don't "vote" for Democrats would be right if you don't actually vote

Apparently you already know who I vote for, so that's already "settled". The question would be which of them are "racists". I take it you mean all of them.

How 'bout my local sheriff? The one who ran as a Democrat one election and as a Republican the next one? Is he a "racist" both times?

The first question though, the one you're desperately trying to dance around and hope it goes away (it won't) is to explain why you call me a "racist".

I don't expect an answer. I do expect a dance marathon.

Hit it. :rock:

Now isn't this "special". What does this passage mean? Are you saying all "Democrats" are by definition "racists"? :eusa_pray:

I admit to a taste for low hanging fruit but even I get more than I can eat sometimes ::burp::

Apparently you already know who I vote for, so that's already "settled". The question would be which of them are "racists". I take it you mean all of them.

How 'bout my local sheriff? The one who ran as a Democrat one election and as a Republican the next one? Is he a "racist" both times?

The first question though, the one you're desperately trying to dance around and hope it goes away (it won't) is to explain why you call me a "racist".

Now isn't this "special". What does this passage mean? Are you saying all "Democrats" are by definition "racists"? :eusa_pray:

I admit to a taste for low hanging fruit but even I get more than I can eat sometimes ::burp::

I know who you advocate on message boards, why would you vote for someone other than who you advocate?

As we all know idiots make predictions all the time and look like fools when they dont come true. For example...

Global warming. :D
Youre deflecting and not being very good at it. :nono:

Another winner! Deflecting, the word of the day! The bimbo boedeca has a pie in the face for you, and the Klown LoneLaugher will spray seltzer down your pants. Well done, you're a certified grade A good egg by the Kommunist Klown Kar. Shake! BUZZ... Sorry about that. OK, not really. I'll make it up to you, smell my flower. SPRAY! HAHAHAHA, it's what you get being approved by the the Klowns

I know who you advocate on message boards, why would you vote for someone other than who you advocate?

You do huh?

Who? Names? Threads? Posts?
Tell me all about this because that's not the sort of thing I do. I don't even lobby for candidates I like -- well, I did post about voting for Jon Huntsman, that's the only one I remember. What I DO do is argue against bad logic.

So ---- who? Where? When?

As we all know idiots make predictions all the time and look like fools when they dont come true. For example...

Another winner! Deflecting, the word of the day! The bimbo boedeca has a pie in the face for you, and the Klown LoneLaugher will spray seltzer down your pants. Well done, you're a certified grade A good egg by the Kommunist Klown Kar. Shake! BUZZ... Sorry about that. OK, not really, it's what you get being a member of the Klowns

Liberal Dictionary:
=================================================
Deflecting - pointing out facts that make mincemeat of liberal accusations.

You vote for racists, what does that say about you?

You do huh?

Tell me all about this because that's not the sort of thing I do. I don't even lobby for candidates I like -- well, I did post about voting for Jon Huntsman, that's the only one I remember. What I DO do is argue against bad logic.

Yep, personal responsibility, paying your own bills, giving charity by choice not force, you argue against all that "bad logic"

Here's one for Lakhota. Let's see what kind of excuses she makes for her fellow native American piece of shit hypocrite.

Filed under the heading of "You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up," I give you Terry Rambler, who is the Chairman of the San Carlos Apache Tribe in Arizona. Rambler was in DC recently to represent his tribe at Tribal Nations Conference. He is also a signatory to a pledge calling for the Washington Redskins to change their name, because racism.

With me so far? Good.

While in DC, Rambler decided to partake in Halloween festivities where he dressed up as Bob Marley. Okay, no worries. Perfectly acceptable Halloween costume. Except for a certain altering of the facial complexion that Rambler seems to have added on. ..

Finally! Someone sees wearing blackface as offensive! We're making strides here!

Another winner! Deflecting, the word of the day! The bimbo boedeca has a pie in the face for you, and the Klown LoneLaugher will spray seltzer down your pants. Well done, you're a certified grade A good egg by the Kommunist Klown Kar. Shake! BUZZ... Sorry about that. OK, not really. I'll make it up to you, smell my flower. SPRAY! HAHAHAHA, it's what you get being approved by the the Klowns

Say, yer pretty good with that K-alliteration.

Just sayin', I bet Steve McRacist and his ilk could use your services.

Basically deflecting means the person accused tried to make a point and when they couldnt they changed the subject with a strawman.

You do huh?

Yep, personal responsibility, paying your own bills, giving charity by choice not force, you argue against all that "bad logic"

Reaalllly.

Links?

You do know what "links" means, right? I'm not asking for breakfast food.

You do huh?

Take this post for instance. Your claim is a bunch of hot air and when you cant prove it you will deflect.

Say, yer pretty good with that K-alliteration.

Come on, baggy, get with the beat. It's Kliteration, no hyphen and you have to make the first letters fit. In this case the first letters are a homophone of an abbreviation for one of your body parts

Just sayin', I bet Steve McRacist and his ilk could use your services.

Fuck you and the fart that blew you in, I have no use for Steve. he's like you people

Basically deflecting means the person accused tried to make a point and when they couldnt they changed the subject with a strawman.

Here's a cookie for stating the obvious.

That you don't have a standard against politicians lying since you are planning to vote for one who lies constantly on the other hand is completely relevant

You do huh?

Reaalllly.

Links?

You do know what "links" means, right? I'm not asking for breakfast food.

You're challenging me to a golf match?

As you well know, you don't get to ask questions, you don't answer them. Well, technically you can ask them as you're a word parser, I just don't give a shit

When you answer questions, I'll give a shit when you ask them. This part is actually a serious reply.

Here's a cookie for stating the obvious.

That you don't have a standard against politicians lying since you are planning to vote for one who lies constantly on the other hand is completely relevant
My post had nothing to do with politicians lying. Hence why your post is called a deflection.

You do huh?

Take this post for instance. Your claim is a bunch of hot air and when you cant prove it you will deflect.

And he'll keep whining about the hole he/she just dug itself into for days. You watch.

:dig:

Forum List

Back