Anti Trump protesters block ambulance rushing to hospital

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-6_8-41-0.png

Protesters decrying President Donald Trump’s two-week-old administration prevented an ambulance carrying a “critically ill” patient from getting to Yale-New Haven hospital during a protest Saturday in New Haven, Connecticut.
Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This was done before and it really goes to show where these idiots morals and values stand at. They would allow a person to die for their own selfish greed, wants, and to prove their point. They do this at the expense of somebody's life. Then again we're talking about people who also think killing the unborn is ok to do every six months too.

Sooner or later this leftist crack pot side is going to be isolating themselves to each other who wants to associate with lunatics like this. Imagine what else they would do when they think nobody is watching. Imagine if your loved one was in that ambulance and you too were a Trump hater.............

You are a sorry excuse for humanity and a shame to the rest of the human population who do have morals and values for other humans. The respect for those who are Trump haters is quickly dwindling even those who don't like Trump are seeing this animal behavior and want no parts of it.

Scum will be scum and should this country ever go under these same losers won't survive in the real world.

AND IN ANOTHER CASE OF TRUMP HATERS BLOCKING AN AMBULANCE THE FATHER ACTUALLY DIED BECAUSE OF IT..

upload_2017-2-6_9-13-37.png

Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance - Then a Father DIED! (VIDEO)

Last edited:
You know, this board isn't an extension of the Alex Jones channel. So stop trying to make it that.

View attachment 110954

Protesters decrying President Donald Trump’s two-week-old administration prevented an ambulance carrying a “critically ill” patient from getting to Yale-New Haven hospital during a protest Saturday in New Haven, Connecticut.
Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This was done before and it really goes to show where these idiots morals and values stand at. They would allow a person to die for their own selfish greed, wants, and to prove their point. They do this at the expense of somebody's life. Then again we're talking about people who also think killing the unborn is ok to do every six months too.

Sooner or later this leftist crack pot side is going to be isolating themselves to each other who wants to associate with lunatics like this. Imagine what else they would do when they think nobody is watching. Imagine if your loved one was in that ambulance and you too were a Trump hater.............

You are a sorry excuse for humanity and a shame to the rest of the human population who do have morals and values for other humans. The respect for those who are Trump haters is quickly dwindling even those who don't like Trump are seeing this animal behavior and want no parts of it.

Scum will be scum and should this country ever go under these same losers won't survive in the real world.
There are laws against what these people are doing. When will these laws be enforced? As soon as some 20 year sentences in prison are handed down to the lawless of the land who are trying to overthrow the government, the sooner things will get better. It has to be done. The sooner the better.

You know, this board isn't an extension of the Alex Jones channel. So stop trying to make it that.

My source just like anybody else whose sources they favor so sit on it and rotate cyka.

It is a free speech political board, deal with it.

Thank you, and what these brain deads don't seem to get is , One source for me makes it much easer than hopping around to other sites , not to mention I trust their opinion I already know they will say what point we are trying to get across because they decode the false information.

It just gets me so pissed because although it appears to always be from infowars, they almost always provide a link to the original story..

They are so brain dead, that if I took that link from the story site itself and posted it the results would be different they just might believe it just because it's not the infowar plaque, yet they can't realize it's all from the same Ideas. Just a different site.

They come across as total idiots when using infowars as their lame excuse of denying what they probably know might be true in their gut. It's always easier to deny it.

Thanks for your support............

To me, every person who was a part of the protest should be charged with attempted murder. They knew what they were in the way of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back