Anti-Trump protesters take the night off as the Donald speaks...in Ohio with ZERO interruptions

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You think they got the message that they are only making Trump stronger?

Dailymail ^ | 3/14/2016 | David Martosko
Zero protesters show up in Youngstown, Ohio for rust-belt speech Weekend was full of sometimes violent outbursts from progressive student groups and other aggressive protest movements Trump hammered Ohio Gov. John Kasich as an 'absentee' public servant Ohioans will vote in a presidential primary on Tuesday along with voters in Florida, Illinois, Missouri and North Carolina

I don't want to get that close to Bernie. But actually I want ever farther from Hillary.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

The last time I saw this many white people together in one spot was the St. Patrick's day Parade -------- in Ireland.

23trump-JP-01-ALT-master675.jpg

1-St-Patrick's-Day

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

The last time I saw this many white people together in one spot was the St. Patrick's day Parade -------- in Ireland.

1-St-Patrick's-Day

Don't see a bit of fighting there. Protesting either.

You know, Trump should ask Rahm for that money he donated back if he can't even keep him protected

Seeing that many white people in one place just makes you wanna get out your AK, dont it RDean, anti-white hating little commie?

Poor Trump attendees. The protestors are so much more interesting than that neo-fascist lying con man.

You think they got the message that they are only making Trump stronger?

Dailymail ^ | 3/14/2016 | David Martosko
Zero protesters show up in Youngstown, Ohio for rust-belt speech Weekend was full of sometimes violent outbursts from progressive student groups and other aggressive protest movements Trump hammered Ohio Gov. John Kasich as an 'absentee' public servant Ohioans will vote in a presidential primary on Tuesday along with voters in Florida, Illinois, Missouri and North Carolina

they are bugging Cruz tonight over anti gun rights

Forum List

Back