Antifa activist carry pro pedophile sign during Cernovich protest

You think it's unrealistic that somebody made a professionally printed sign praising pedophilia and antifa, and bashing Cernovich by name? :laugh:

Yes, imposters holding up the sign.
It's what liberals are wanting to happen. So why do you think it's a fake? I mean the president you praise started the pedo movement. By allowing men in girls locker rooms.
Yet Trump has assigned nobody to patrol the nation's potties. You are complicit.
Well I'm a man, so I use the men's room. Have you chose which one you will use yet?
With all your crying and victimhood, I never would have guessed you were a man
When did I claim to be a victim? Just because I think it's sick to allow a man into girls locker rooms?

Antifa Activists Carry Pro-Pedophile Sign During Cernovich Protest

Images from last night’s protest of Mike Cernovich’s speech at Columbia University show far-left Antifa activists marching behind a banner that expresses support for pedophilia.

The banner, which is being carried by three individuals, two of which are wearing the usual Antifa attire, reads, “No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich.”

View attachment 157660

-------------------------------------------------------------

All we can say is told yah this was coming and it will happen right under the little bleeding hear leftist liberal noses this was a warning keep bringing that gay bs onto everyone and child molesters will be next...

View attachment 157659

Are they so low they dress as Antifa and fake a sign. Unbelievable just how low the Cernovich group will go. We know darn well that sign was fake, not fake but held up by non Antifa's.
You think it's unrealistic that somebody made a professionally printed sign praising pedophilia and antifa, and bashing Cernovich by name? :laugh:

It's what liberals are wanting to happen. So why do you think it's a fake? I mean the president you praise started the pedo movement. By allowing men in girls locker rooms.

Because I do. No one in their right mind would hold a sign up like that, unless they were faking of being someone else.
And liberals have never had a right mind. Obama put men in girls locker rooms. Fact, so it's your kind that is starting to try to normalize pedophiles. So yes I think the picture is legit.

Yet Trump has assigned nobody to patrol the nation's potties. You are complicit.
Well I'm a man, so I use the men's room. Have you chose which one you will use yet?
With all your crying and victimhood, I never would have guessed you were a man

Hey.

You can't possibly mean that only women whine like what we get from the RWNJs?

Fact is, all jknowgood does is whine. He and others like him all want everything given to them and believe hard working people of color should give them what they want so they don't have to work for it.
Lol, that made absolutely no sense. Exactly what do I whine about?

The LGBTQ and GLSEN are working on getting the age of consent lowered. Liberals and their queer cohorts look forward to the day that a 40 year old man can legally sodomize a 13 year old and claim that it was "consensual" and then celebrate the sexual awakening of this teen that was introduced into the wonders of queerness. God help us......

Even pedophiles aren't dumb enough to be that public with their stupidity.

NAMBLA was allowed to march in queer pride parades until there was some negative publicity. It's not that the LGBTQ disagrees with the NAMBLA doctrine, au contraire....but they need to keep those beliefs among themselves for political expediency.

NAMBLA was allowed to march in queer pride parades until there was some negative publicity. It's not that the LGBTQ disagrees with the NAMBLA doctrine, au contraire....but they need to keep those beliefs among themselves for political expediency.
It's CLEARLY done by fake protesters. Makes anyone who claims otherwise look pretty silly.

It's CLEARLY done by fake protesters. Makes anyone who claims otherwise look pretty silly.

Regardless of whether it was staged or not doesn't change the attitude of the LGBTQ, GLSEN and NAMBLA. You have obviously been sheltered from what has been going on right under our noses. The sexualization of children, the pushing of pre-teen homosexuality in TV shows. I simply shake my head in disgust and wish that God would just hasten my departure from this filthy planet.

Regardless of whether it was staged or not doesn't change the attitude of the LGBTQ, GLSEN and NAMBLA. You have obviously been sheltered from what has been going on right under our noses. The sexualization of children, the pushing of pre-teen homosexuality in TV shows. I simply shake my head in disgust and wish that God would just hasten my departure from this filthy planet.
I haven't been sheltered lol. Do you even read my posts? I may be one of the least sheltered people on this board. There is very little I haven't experienced in life.
Having said that I'm neither dumb enough or retarded enough to create a controversy with my own hands then pretend to be surprised buy it when it is discovered.

Grow up

I haven't been sheltered lol. Do you even read my posts? I may be one of the least sheltered people on this board. There is very little I haven't experienced in life.
Having said that I'm neither dumb enough or retarded enough to create a controversy with my own hands then pretend to be surprised buy it when it is discovered.

Grow up

Chill the fuck out, dude...my comment wasn't meant as an insult. The vast majority are not aware of the pedophile issue in this country and it's a world wide issue. Get over yourself....sheesh.

Images from last night’s protest of Mike Cernovich’s speech at Columbia University show far-left Antifa activists marching behind a banner that expresses support for pedophilia.

The banner, which is being carried by three individuals, two of which are wearing the usual Antifa attire, reads, “No white supremacy, no pedo bashing, no Mike Cernovich.”

View attachment 157660

All we can say is told yah this was coming and it will happen right under the little bleeding hear leftist liberal noses this was a warning keep bringing that gay bs onto everyone and child molesters will be next...

View attachment 157659

Are they so low they dress as Antifa and fake a sign. Unbelievable just how low the Cernovich group will go. We know darn well that sign was fake, not fake but held up by non Antifa's.
Yeah....it was a nice fake sign by those against Antifa........nice try, Alt-Right and trumpanzees.

How do you assign bathrooms at your house?

View attachment 157660

View attachment 157659

Yeah....it was a nice fake sign by those against Antifa........nice try, Alt-Right and trumpanzees.

Big Antifa fan are ya, Buttecea???? Well November 4th is right around the corner...are you "locked and loaded", granny?

BTW, how did Halloween work out for ya....did your broom function properly?

(snicker)

Allow me to respond, Buttecea......most homes have only one toilet with a lock on the door. I dare say that if some transgendered queer wanted to have a "meeting in the bathroom" with a minor that SANE people would object......but not you/ I bet you would clap your hands with glee and declare the virtues of liberalism.........how fucking disgusting you are. SMH

I'm the only one that lives in my house, but if there are people here. We use the bathroom one person at a time. In your house do you all use the bathroom together?

Allow me to respond, Buttecea......most homes have only one toilet with a lock on the door. I dare say that if some transgendered queer wanted to have a "meeting in the bathroom" with a minor that SANE people would object......but not you/ I bet you would clap your hands with glee and declare the virtues of liberalism.........how fucking disgusting you are. SMH
4.jpg

Grow up

Chill the fuck out, dude...my comment wasn't meant as an insult. The vast majority are not aware of the pedophile issue in this country and it's a world wide issue. Get over yourself....sheesh.
I am chill. Sitting here in this great restaurant, enjoying breakfast and wondering why were giving a couple low life's props for pretending to be something they're not?

I remember when integrity & honesty were cherished.

View attachment 157660

View attachment 157659
I checked out some of the FB pages of the truly vile antichrist and Trump haters last year when we still had high speed Internet. Honestly there were some real weirdos that definitely looked like pedos and their FB pages reflected it too.

Sorry lib lefties that is just the way it is. Pedos and weirdos are not really very bright.

Really, on face book.

Forum List

Back