ANTIFA. and so it begins

How To Deal With Antifa.

GraciousZealousDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

How To Deal With Antifa.

GraciousZealousDuckbillcat-size_restricted.gif

Dont need any firearms against antifa guys. Waste of ammo actually.....when you are armed with nothing against an antifa guy with a baton, you have the clear advantage in every instance.

Ammo is cheap, Obama isn't pres anymore. :04:

Fuck ANTIFA.

I'd love for them to come rolling through my hood, but they never will. :(

The next thing after me is nothing but cows and farms n stuff. :(

I won't be going to them unless they seriously break bad, either, I don't see them doing that, so guess it's target practice again, cookie. :dunno:

Last edited:
Do you have any idea how absurd it is for you to deny it? Or are you buried in propaganda?
It is not absurd at all for me to deny it, nor is it absurd for me to show the fascism connected with Democrats. Quite easy in fact >>>

Fascism is a practice of big government, lots of gun control and other control over people, lots of regulation of business and people, suppression of religious freedom, political leaders ordering cops to stand down while their thugs beat up journalists and rallygoers, …..all chronic and fundamental elements of Democrat politics.

Do you have any idea how absurd it is for you to deny it? Or are you buried in propaganda?
It is not absurd at all for me to deny it, nor is it absurd for me to show the fascism connected with Democrats. Quite easy in fact >>>

Fascism is a practice of big government, lots of gun control and other control over people, lots of regulation of business and people, suppression of religious freedom, political leaders ordering cops to stand down while their thugs beat up journalists and rallygoers, …..all chronic and fundamental elements of Democrat politics.
Every thing you listed there except gun control is a republican thing, not democratic.

Every thing you listed there except gun control is a republican thing, not democratic.
Deeply buried, your head is.

That is an exact listing of what is going on in the progressive party today.

He forgot to mention religious bigotry and racism, of which you and your ilk have in spades.

Looks like the CRCs are setting up anyone being anti-facist as being a criminal or worse...setting us up for............
So the fascists call themselves Antifacists.
No, the fascists call themselves republicans.

If only they acted like antifart you would have a point. But, as they don't and it is the Dems who are, I guess we now know it is the Dems who are the fascists. Funny how that works. Idiots, like you, listen to antifart tell everyone they are anti fascist, but thinking people look at what they do and say "huh, antifart are the fascists, and so are those who defend them"

Good thing there are way more thinking people than stupid ones, like you.

FALSE! Everything I listed is Democrat all the way. Here they are again >>

1, Gun grabbing

2. Suppression of religious freedom (ex. the gay wedding cake)

3. Big government

4. Business regulation (dozens of which Obama enacted, removed by Trump)

5. Political leaders ordering cops to stand down while their thugs beat up journalists and rallygoers (Portland, OR, San Jose, CA, Chicago, IL, Ferguson, MO, Baltimore, MD, New York City, Philadelphia, PA, Baton Rouge, LA, Charlottesville, VA, Tampa, FL, etc) All Democrats.

Deeply buried, your head is.

That is an exact listing of what is going on in the progressive party today.

He forgot to mention religious bigotry and racism, of which you and your ilk have in spades.
What ever you think Yoda.

It's crapitus. He has the brains of a gnat. The blind allegiance that these dipshits give to their hero's would make heydrich proud.

Forum List

Back