Antifa.com

Antifa.com as early as June 1st 2020

Screenshot-20200905-133318-Chrome.jpg

It's interesting that Antifa is trying to raise money for Biden...

I didn't realize he accepted food stamps!!!

No, a conservative (I assume) bought the domain and redirected it to Biden campaign site.
Antifa actually had a website as late as June 1st 2020. Not sure why they sold the domain. They dont work, so they probably lost it and someone bought it up for this joke.

It would be like someone buying the domain serialkiller.com and having it redirect to the Hillary campaign site :auiqs.jpg:

No, a conservative (I assume) bought the domain and redirected it to Biden campaign site.
Antifa actually had a website as late as June 1st 2020. Not sure why they sold the domain. They dont work, so they probably lost it and someone bought it up for this joke.

It would be like someone buying the domain serialkiller.com and having it redirect to the Hillary campaign site :auiqs.jpg:
I've been keeping up with the site, and as recently as last month, it was redirecting to the site Antifa uses to list their planned riots...

Here is the site it was redirecting to:

Last edited:

I've been keeping up with the site, and as recently as last month, it was redirecting to the site Antifa uses to list their planned riots...

I know. I posted a screenshot. Then the domain went on the market. Someone bought it

Screenshot-20200905-235229-Chrome.jpg

I know. I posted a screenshot. Then the domain went on the market. Someone bought it

LOL!!!!

I wonder what would happen if a troll would buy it????:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL!!!!

I wonder what would happen if a troll would buy it????:abgg2q.jpg:
A troll did buy it. That's the point.

Forum List

Back