Antifa Initiates Violence At Bloody Patriot Prayer Event in Portland, Or

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Tertorist Group's Antifa has quickly responded to Hillary Clinton's call for MORE violence against Conservatives, attacking and initiating violence against Conservatives at what was billed as a 'PATRIOT PRAYER' event...

Antifa members attacked Patriot Prayer Event attendees in Portland, Oregon, by spraying them with bear / pepper spray, kicking off a violent, bloody confronration.

The confrontation quickly escalated into a brawl in which pepper spray, fists, batons, and clubs were used.

No arrests were made despite reports and video of the 'tertorists' criminally attacking the LEGAL march attendees.

The march was LEGAL, organized and run under the supervision of the police....WHO FAILED ONCE AGAIN TO PROTECT LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS / FAILED TO PREVENT LAWLESS LEFTIST VIOLENCE!

"Gibson called for the Saturday march in response to an Oct. 6 incident in which a 74-year-old driver clashed with a group that was protesting police brutality. The police department came under scrutiny for what critics saw as a hands-off approach to the event.

“This isn't political, it's just wrong,” a post on the event’s Facebook page reads. “It's a lack of respect for not only the law but just other humans.”

Once again the police allowed the terrorists/criminals to do what they wanted, to instigate violence by allacking law-abiding citizens participating in a legal march.

This should be the 2nd event in a row where the police are condemned for their 'hands-off' pro-criminal approach...

Where is the FBI, who should be investigating this proven threat to law-abiding US citizens and our Democracy?

(I am sure Hillary is smiling as the Democrats' crazies and 'Brown Shirts' ramp up the violence in response to Hillary's call for more.)

Patriot Prayer rally in Portland turns bloody; American flag saved from flames

PORTLAND MAYOR ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND POLICE DECISION ALLOWING ANTIFA TO SEIZE CONTROL OF ROADS / BLOCK TRAFFIC...

Ted Wheeler, Portland mayor, stands by decision to allow Antifa to block traffic

Mayor Wheeler says he STANDS BEHIND THE DECISION his Police Chief made allowing Antifa to flawlessly take control of Portland streets ... AND THEN TRIES TO PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE, CLAIMING HE WAS 'APALLED' BY WHAT HE SAW ON VIDEO - 'THERE MUST BE INVESTIGATIONS':

“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a Friday press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”

NO INVESTIGATIONS NECESSARY - YOUR ASS & THE ASS OF YOUR POLICE CHIEF JUST NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE AND ENABLING LAWLESS VIOLENCE THAT IS PUTTING THE LIVES OF LAW-ABIDING CITIZEBS IN DANGER!

Ted Wheeler, Portland mayor, stands by decision to allow Antifa to block traffic

'Tertorist Group's Antifa has quickly responded to Hillary Clinton's call for MORE violence against Conservatives, attacking and initiating violence against Conservatives at what was billed as a 'PATRIOT PRAYER' event...

Antifa members attacked Patriot Prayer Event attendees in Portland, Oregon, by spraying them with bear / pepper spray, kicking off a violent, bloody confronration.

The confrontation quickly escalated into a brawl in which pepper spray, fists, batons, and clubs were used.

No arrests were made despite reports and video of the 'tertorists' criminally attacking the LEGAL march attendees.

The march was LEGAL, organized and run under the supervision of the police....WHO FAILED ONCE AGAIN TO PROTECT LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS / FAILED TO PREVENT LAWLESS LEFTIST VIOLENCE!

"Gibson called for the Saturday march in response to an Oct. 6 incident in which a 74-year-old driver clashed with a group that was protesting police brutality. The police department came under scrutiny for what critics saw as a hands-off approach to the event.

“This isn't political, it's just wrong,” a post on the event’s Facebook page reads. “It's a lack of respect for not only the law but just other humans.”

Once again the police allowed the terrorists/criminals to do what they wanted, to instigate violence by allacking law-abiding citizens participating in a legal march.

This should be the 2nd event in a row where the police are condemned for their 'hands-off' pro-criminal approach...

Where is the FBI, who should be investigating this proven threat to law-abiding US citizens and our Democracy?

(I am sure Hillary is smiling as the Democrats' crazies and 'Brown Shirts' ramp up the violence in response to Hillary's call for more.)

Initiating violence?

Were the caught quoting Trump?

DpErwkCXoAATCYN.jpg

Congress and President Trump should proclaim a National Bricks and Bats Day. Let's get it on and get it over with.

Trump should declare Antifa to be an official domestic threat or criminal organization, if not a terrorist group, especially since they have taken money from Russia / Soros.

Initiating violence?

Were the caught quoting Trump?

DpErwkCXoAATCYN.jpg
Come on, you p@$$y - this is what Hillary called for, what she and Liberal extremists want. Embrace it. Celebrate it. It's your Democratic Party now!

I saw the video of some fat Antifa cow directing traffic.
If Portland has any sane law abiding citizens, they should hang their heads in shame; especially the Portland so-called police who swore an oath to uphold the Constitution.
The city and citizenry are an embarrassment to the rule of law and the rest of our country.

The Nazi’s were invading a vigil for a murder victim. They only understand one language. Antifa should have hit them harder.

PORTLAND MAYOR ATTEMPTS TO DEFEND POLICE DECISION ALLOWING ANTIFA TO SEIZE CONTROL OF ROADS / BLOCK TRAFFIC...

Mayor Wheeler says he STANDS BEHIND THE DECISION his Police Chief made allowing Antifa to flawlessly take control of Portland streets ... AND THEN TRIES TO PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE, CLAIMING HE WAS 'APALLED' BY WHAT HE SAW ON VIDEO - 'THERE MUST BE INVESTIGATIONS':

“I was appalled by what I saw in the video, but I support the Portland Police Bureau’s decision not to intervene,” he said at a Friday press conference. “This whole incident will be investigated.”

NO INVESTIGATIONS NECESSARY - YOUR ASS & THE ASS OF YOUR POLICE CHIEF JUST NEEDS TO BE FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE AND ENABLING LAWLESS VIOLENCE THAT IS PUTTING THE LIVES OF LAW-ABIDING CITIZEBS IN DANGER!

You have no proof Antifa started the fight.

In fact, the fake "patriots" went looking for a fight. They deliberately targeted a street memorial where a black man had been shot to death by police last week.

The "Proud Boys" showed up with clubs, sticks and firearms, fuckwit. They; were spoiling for a fight..

Shane D. Kavanaugh on Twitter
“I hunt Antifa cowards,” reads T-shirt of participant at Patriot Prayer rally in downtown Portland. I’m here. So are several known Proud Boys from the area. Will be sending updates as needed.

Dpbg1A8W0AESmp-.jpg

Just shoot the hags n fags and get it over with.

No loss what so ever and society would be better off

In fact, the fake "patriots" went looking for a fight. They deliberately targeted a street memorial where a black man had been shot to death by police last week.

The "Proud Boys" showed up with clubs, sticks and firearms, fuckwit. They; were spoiling for a fight..

“I hunt Antifa cowards,” reads T-shirt of participant at Patriot Prayer rally in downtown Portland. I’m here. So are several known Proud Boys from the area. Will be sending updates as needed.

Dpbg1A8W0AESmp-.jpg

So, do you support the police standing down in the midst of all this mayhem despite who started it?

The "way worse than NYC last night" is a reference to these same "Proud Boys" thugs beating some protesters in New York City.

SEE IT: Proud Boys clash with protesters after East Side rally — three protesters arrested, Cuomo urges probe - NY Daily News

In one incident, cops arrested three protesters accused of attacking a 30-year-old New Jersey man leaving the rally. During the brawl, the protesters took his backpack, which contained his wallet, police said.

Finbarr Slonim, 20, and Caleb Perkins, 35, both of the Upper East Side, and Kai Russo, 20, of Brooklyn, were charged with misdemeanor assault, larceny and harassment. They were released without bail after arraignment Saturday in Manhattan Criminal Court.

In another incident, someone flashed a sword before cops ordered him back into his car.

The man — identified by some as Proud Boys leader Gavin McInnes, who was the main speaker at the rally — drove off without getting arrested, witnesses said.

Anti American black bigots - the real legacy of QUEER-O

Who are the "Antifa?"

Are they "black studies" majors who benefited from Affirmative Action?

Dpbg1A8W0AESmp-.jpg
Lol
Antifa are a bunch of pussy whipped cowards...
So shut the fuck up

Huge brawl just happened and police came in to firenless lethal rounds on people. Right-wingers were clubbing people w clubs outside of Kelly’s Olympian, way worse than NYC last night. proud Boys and Patriot prayer and Antifa just had a huge wild fight pic.twitter.com/a750y2ai7J

Mike “Vampire Hunter B” Bivins on Twitter

A Twitter feed, really???

I guess you accept this as objective and unbiased, Cooter.
And the fuckwit who started this topic accepts Fox News as objective and unbiased. I notice you didn't address that, hypocrite.

As I stated quite plainly in my first post, there is no evidence of who started the brawl.

However, it is very obvious the brownshirts went looking for a fight.

Dpbg1A8W0AESmp-.jpg
Lol
So shut the fuck up

"Anti Fascists" that are actually Fascist like

Dpbg1A8W0AESmp-.jpg
Lol
So shut the fuck up
Yeah, that's why 30 brownshirts attacked 3 protesters in NYC. Because the protesters are pussies.

It's pretty obvious who the cowards are.

Forum List

Back