Antifa Smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, If Antifa exists, they must have some form of central command. Please tell us who those people are. We want names. The Authorities would appreciate you getting it for them so they can arrest them and put an end to this organized terrorist group. But you need to provide us with names.

Once again, If Antifa exists, they must have some form of central command. Please tell us who those people are. We want names. The Authorities would appreciate you getting it for them so they can arrest them and put an end to this organized terrorist group. But you need to provide us with names.
Since you say antifa doesn't exist, it's no harm, no foul if we shoot those imaginary people isn't it????,

There is something sooo gratifying about watching Commie Leftist getting their asses kicked.

Thanks for the videos.

Wiki says they are not a consolidated effort.

They purposely don't keep rosters and wear apparell to hide their identity.

Since you say antifa doesn't exist, it's no harm, no foul if we shoot those imaginary people isn't it????,

Just as long as you use imaginary bullets.

Right’s wrath centers on Soros, but he’s hardly alone: ‘The left has multiple Soroses’

Again, give me Antifa Names. Not supporters of the Demos and other left wing things that don't burn and blow things up. If Soros does use his money to support the burning and blowing things up don't you think they would have listed him as a Terrorist backer and froze his assets long ago? Now, prove what you are claiming.

Wiki says they are not a consolidated effort.

They purposely don't keep rosters and wear apparell to hide their identity.

I can write anything I wish on Wiki. If I want to write that the Earth is Hollow and it's filled with Ginger Bread People then would that make it a fact? How about using some form of Law Enforcement like the FBI or some other Government Agency instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back