Antifa Terrorist Who Threw Bomb at Federal Agents in Portland is Identified — BY HIS GRANDMOTHER!

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This Antifa terrorist was filmed throwing a bomb into a federal courthouse. He was identified because his grandmother posted an online review of the vest that she bought him to protest in.

Warning: The article at the link contains footage of a naked female protestor.

Antifa Terrorist Who Threw Bomb at Federal Agents in Portland is Identified — BY HIS GRANDMOTHER!

Warning: The article at the link contains footage of a naked female protestor.
I’m surprised you noticed with all the advertising

I guess gatewaypundit does not get millions from george soros and has to pay expenses with clickbait

honestly, what passes for journalism today is pure crap

I think the brain dead granny is trying to bring back her Woodstock days. Everyone knew some of those old hippies were too toasted to ever come back to reality.

This Antifa terrorist was filmed throwing a bomb into a federal courthouse. He was identified because his grandmother posted an online review of the vest that she bought him to protest in.

"Grandma's little revolutionary." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That is comedy gold. I rate it 5 belly laughs.

I guess this is a blow to the hypothesis that those 20-something year old fascist Antifa Bernie bro parasites still live in their mother's basement.

They actually live in grandma's basement, suckling on her teats.

I'd bet grandma also bought him the car and the tasteless gaudy (and illegal) blue lights in the wheel wells.

Last edited:
ANTIFA does not exist so this kid and his grandmother must be part of a white supremacist group. Isn’t the Left happy Federal Law Enforcement’s presence and actions helping to stop the right wing nut jobs? Or, do I have it all wrong and this kid is one of the “peaceful” protestors?

ANTIFA does not exist so this kid and his grandmother must be part of a white supremacist group. Isn’t the Left happy Federal Law Enforcement’s presence and actions helping to stop the right wing nut jobs? Or, do I have it all wrong and this kid is one of the “peaceful” protestors?
I think we can all agree that we hate those "white supremacists", so maybe we should make it legal to shoot any of them that get caught rioting or looting during the protests...

And don't forget to bag the sneaky ones that try to riot and loot masquerading as those peaceful black folks!!!

Thats fuken Hilarious!!!
I can hear him now....Graaaaama you got me busted...can you bail me out?

I think we can all agree that we hate those "white supremacists", so maybe we should make it legal to shoot any of them that get caught rioting or looting during the protests...

And don't forget to bag the sneaky ones that try to riot and loot masquerading as those peaceful black folks!!!

Who knew white supremacists could be so sophisticated and on a mass scale. Why then are Liberals so upset about the Federal Law Enforcement stopping them? I am still looking for video of the peaceful protestors who are not trespassing, vandalizing, ripping people out of their cars and are being harassed by Federal Law Enforcement. Otherwise, we should be united and happy that these white supremacists are being stopped.

This wouldn't have been a problem if she lived in New York. Cuomo would have killed her by now.

Location, location, location.

Forum List

Back