Antifa vs Proud Boys Brawl In Portland (AGAIN)

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-00h34m05s379-copy.jpg

We’ve seen this coming for some time. Rightist groups totally fed up and angry confronting leftist Antifa groups. Is this the start of more violent confrontations?

The Portland “police” were nowhere to be seen, so their Public Information Officer had to work double time to come up with a politically convenient cover:

Lots of photos and videos. One Proud Boy got a bit more than he expected.

More
@ VIDEO: Antifa vs. Trump Supporters Brawl In Portland - Reporter Andy Ngo Assaulted, Antifa Girl Knocked Unconscious

I wished we could have seen the actual punch that knocked the Nazi dike out...

Bitch....If you want to fight with a man be prepared to get your ass knocked out..

Tards need to Know.....

We ain’t taking your shit no more.................

ANTIFA, Cowardly motherfuckers always covering up their faces, they deserve to get their ass kicked... which they do every time.

That was funny...

He knocked the Tards hat off......

You kids realize you're loudly supporting a bunch of aggressive misogynistic Nazis who can't get laid, right?

Does that make you proud?

Proud Boys are at it again. They are a disgrace.

ANTIFA is a disgrace and a bunch of useless animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The proud boys always instigate. They are crazy right wing nuts. Tramp loves it, he seeks to divide, exactly what Putin wants.
I do not know if there should be skirmishes. However ANTIFA has attacked a lot of innocent people. Especially those who can not defend themselves. ANTIFA also use women that are protected by their sex from not getting hit most of the time. This is war if you get involved. These counter protesters against ANTIFA need to start putting the women down for their own safety and even disfiguring their faces. Acid, razor blades and small knives and the like would send a message. Prog cities would then be forced to take a role to quell this or if only arresting counter protesters show its true colors.

From what I have gathered, the "Proud Boys" are a sexually questionable group that hates women, but insist that they are heterosexual.I don't know where these imbeciles are coming from. I've never known gay guys to be this misogynistic I guest that the "Proud Boys" are just sexual freaks. Probably guys with mommy problems.

You kids realize you're loudly supporting a bunch of aggressive misogynistic Nazis who can't get laid, right?

So ANTIFA isn’t a violent group. Take your head out of your ass. ANTIFA is a bunch of coward pieces of shit. They wear mask and hide there faces Why is that. There liberal animals and the proud boys are going to put them on leashes a train them the hard way.

Is Antifa still around?
I thought those faggots learned their lesson after getting their asses kicked in Portland.

So ANTIFA isn’t a violent group. Take your head out of your ass. ANTIFA is a bunch of coward pieces of shit. They wear mask and hide there faces Why is that. There liberal animals and the proud boys are going to put them on leashes a train them the hard way.

So you are proud then?

So you are proud then?

Yeah. Especially when there smacking those piece of shit ANTIFA punks around. I can’t wait till they come around my area.

So you are proud then?

..... I can’t wait till they come around my area.

Why?

So you are proud then?

Your proud of your ANTIFA morons and there gatherings

So you are proud then?

Yeah. Especially when there smacking those piece of shit ANTIFA punks around. I can’t wait till they come around my area.

Are you a proud boy then?

So you are proud then?

Your proud of your ANTIFA morons and there gatherings

I've never said anything in support of antifa. Imho they aren't helping, they are hindering.

So you are proud then?

..... I can’t wait till they come around my area.

Why?
Maybe he's hoping for some tips on picking up "chicks"?

vlcsnap-2019-05-02-00h34m05s379-copy.jpg

We’ve seen this coming for some time. Rightist groups totally fed up and angry confronting leftist Antifa groups. Is this the start of more violent confrontations?

The Portland “police” were nowhere to be seen, so their Public Information Officer had to work double time to come up with a politically convenient cover:

Lots of photos and videos. One Proud Boy got a bit more than he expected.

More
@ VIDEO: Antifa vs. Trump Supporters Brawl In Portland - Reporter Andy Ngo Assaulted, Antifa Girl Knocked Unconscious
At least they are outside getting some fresh air, exercise and having some social interactions in the community....

First off I just saw Joey Gibson intimidate 15 antifa members all by himself self.
Antifa can’t fight

Forum List

Back