Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Israeli civilians killed: Successful military operation.

Palestinian civilians killed: Genocide.

Wrong. But right wing fanatics must always be victims.
The right (as well as many liberals) is always the victim of the Left, that's why they are called 'reactionaries'. Hard to go on offense when you're always on defense.

Now, I have heard everything, HOLY COW! :rolleyes-41:
You are a prime example of a perpeual right wing victim.
Opposing Netanyahu is not opposing Jews. Right now the citizens of Israel are protesting Netanyu and they want him gone.

You are a prime example of a perpeual right wing victim.
Opposing Netanyahu is not opposing Jews. Right now the citizens of Israel are protesting Netanyu and they want him gone.
IM2, you portray yourself as the never ending victim.
Just who are you trying to fool? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for the laugh!

Check out the Ivy League schools and Stanford.

IM2, you portray yourself as the never ending victim.
Just who are you trying to fool? :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for the laugh!

Check out the Ivy League schools and Stanford.
That's what you right wingers do. That and try gaslighting blacks by claiming we think we are victims. There is no such thing as black victimhood old white man. That's just anther racist description of us made by the right. It's not my fault you can't face what has been done. I have faced the history of blacks in America. You just need to face the fact that your entire life has been based on a lie. I don't have to check out anything, victim. Those students are opposing the Netanyahu government. Because some of those students are Jews.

No..it isn't. Criticism of Israeli government policies and its leaders again, IS NOT antisemitism, which is the inference this article is trying to draw. Don't really expect much else from a right wing think tank.
What is your specific criticism of Israeli policies?

That's what you right wingers do. That and try gaslighting blacks by claiming we think we are victims. There is no such thing as black victimhood old white man. That's just anther racist description of us made by the right. It's not my fault you can't face what has been done. I have faced the history of blacks in America. You just need to face the fact that your entire life has been based on a lie. I don't have to check out anything, victim. Those students are opposing the Netanyahu government. Because some of those students are Jews.
I'm seeing a a pattern with you. If you don't believe the facts you just deny them.
By the way, I'm not talking about all blacks, I am specifically talking about YOU.

Did you see where the Stanford professor was put on administrative leave for his remarks.
Seems the Alumni is putting pressure on these schools.

Last edited:
Plenty of people are. When you hear the chant of "From the River to the Sea", that's what is being called for.

And there is that "consequences" trope again. Just say out loud "they deserve it" and stop trying to be coy.
He is just playing the same game as all the leftists terrorist allies by supporting them in post after post and then turning around and claiming he doesn't

It's not hard to see through the act, is it?

I'm seeing a a pattern with you. If you don't believe the facts you just deny them.
By the way, I'm not talking about all blacks, I am specifically talking about YOU.
Even worse…..if he doesn’t believe the facts, he not only denies them but goes on the attack against the person who brought them up.

It’s a classic leftist ploy: when you can’t argue a point, put your opponent on the defensive to divert from it.

Okay, I'm not surprised.
I am the one presenting facts. You have the pattern of denying them.

Students in universities for years have advocated BDS because of the actions of the Netanyahu government. As usual, I'm way ahead of you. This situation was caused by Netanyahu propping up Hamas. Israeli citizens are saying this. Right now Israeli citizens are protesting, calling for the removal of Netanyahu even as dolts like you whine about antisemitism that really isn't happening. So how about addressing the real anti semites, your fellow right wing whites?

I am the one presenting facts. You have the pattern of denying them.

Students in universities for years have advocated BDS because of the actions of the Netanyahu government. As usual, I'm way ahead of you. This situation was caused by Netanyahu propping up Hamas. Israeli citizens are saying this. Right now Israeli citizens are protesting, calling for the removal of Netanyahu even as dolts like you whine about antisemitism that really isn't happening. So how about addressing the real anti semites, your fellow right wing whites?

The only fact is BDS is being advocated on campuses, the rest is opinion, some verging on tinfol hat crap.

The only fact is BDS is being advocated on campuses, the rest is opinion, some verging on tinfol hat crap.
1697483716625.png

Not really.

Blacks are better off in the United States than in black majority, black run countries in Africa and the Caribbean. Blacks are victims of their social pathologies. Whites are victims of black social pathology too.

Forum List

Back