Any Conservatives Interested in Moving to Russia?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Putin is offering a really sweet deal to any conservatives who are tired of America and European progressive policies. He is offering a chance to move and live in Russia. I was wondering if any conservatives on the forum have given it much thought?

Some possible drawbacks I see though...
... Russia's economy is collapsing due to war
...Would you be able to have same job and level of income that you have here, probably not
...country is currently being bombed
....possible nuclear war outbreak

Putin is offering a really sweet deal to any conservatives who are tired of America and European progressive policies. He is offering a chance to move and live in Russia. I was wondering if any conservatives on the forum have given it much thought?

...Would you be able to have same job and level of income that you have here, probably not
We live in a soft tyranny here at home. You will find that if a nasty time comes, we all will not be on the same page now. No matter what you type. All the victories we have seen that your party attained, and you cannot stop and use sense on them. We are self-destructive now.

The way Republicans, rightwingers and other self proclaimed conservatives are today, you'd think they'd ALL rather live in Russia.
The irony is that the Democratic Party is moving to the Soviet Union style of government. We are slowly becoming the Russia with the hammer and sickle. The good news is that we will not have to move.

I'd rather move to Nigeria, which is sometimes called Russia without the Frozen Tundra. They are also a lot like the USA, with the northeast section of Nigeria dominated by the Ultraliberal Boko Haram group much like the northeast of America is dominated by the far left Democrats.

I dunno. As I am more reactionary and anarchist than conservative, I don’t see trading one authoritarian regime for another. I’ll ride it out here in Texas. You fools elect that twat as potus and our secession movement should pick up steam.
On top of that, if I wanted long cold winters I’d give New Hampshire and it’s free state/libertarian outlook a try.

Does that even matter? It’s 75% cheaper to live in Russia.
Yeah, the average salary in Russia is $14,000 a year and most Russians couldn’t afford simple western groceries we take for granted. But hey, the borsch is a deal as is the beef stroganoff. Well at least for westerners.

Yeah, the average salary in Russia is $14,000 a year and most Russians couldn’t afford simple western groceries we take for granted. But hey, the borsch is a deal as is the beef stroganoff. Well at least for westerners.
I dont they care about our groceries. Their food is healthier and way cheaper.

The way Republicans, rightwingers and other self proclaimed conservatives are today, you'd think they'd ALL rather live in Russia.
Nonsense. The democrat party, "The Party of Slavery", is moving closer to its Stalinist roots, daily. Coups, "Moscow Show Trials", governmen price fixing, etc.

When are you moving to your Stalinist/ Marxist paradise?

You forgot that Putin is also offering an all-expense paid vacation to the countryside - of Ukraine!

Heck, he is even throwing in free guns & ammo!!!! That's a sweet deal, amIright, MAGAs?

I dont they care about our groceries. Their food is healthier and way cheaper.
I’m not sure about that. The food is cheaper for a westerner, but for the average Russian it is rather costly. One thing you notice when in Russia is that the restaurants, shops and bars are full of foreigners because the average Russian can not afford to spend at those places. You go to Russia with American dollars, and you will live quite well.

I’m not sure about that. The food is cheaper for a westerner, but for the average Russian it is rather costly. One thing you notice when in Russia is that the restaurants, shops and bars are full of foreigners because the average Russian can not afford to spend at those places. You go to Russia with American dollars, and you will live quite well.
We are a richer country but the food is still cheaper.
A mid range restaurant will cost you around 16 us dollars. Or around 1500 RUB. Thats a fast food meal for us.

Forum List

Back