Why can't Kamalla Harris run on who she really is?

Exactly. She would lose in a big way. That fact, should clearly show the left, that they would lose nationally.

And this is why it is imperative, that we show WHEREVER we can, who the real Kumalla is.
I say that’s why it is imperative that we have another debate, but this time with moderators who are NOT trying to hide what she stands for - but expose it so voters can make their decision based on knowledge, not ignorance.

That’s why the Dems want to keep voters ignorant. An informed voter is a Trump voter.

I'd like her better if she came out in support of many of those positions.

I wouldn't believe she would follow through but it would be nice to see someone argue for them.

I guess Trump should also be honest and run on "I don't have the attention span or temperament to follow through on anything".

She's on the record for all of those things
And Trump's on the record as pro choice.

This is called a political "campaign" for a reason. Candidates traditionally try to define their opponents in unflattering terms. The more extreme recent example was what Obama did to Romney, whom I voted for. Romney is not a plutocrat, or at least he doesn't see wealth has giving him extra rights. Obama lied. So did BushI in 1988

It seems to me the campaigns are sorta at the point where most undecideds will give Harris the opportunity to make her case, after Trump's debate performance, which simply amplified what he's been doing on the campaign trail. See, e.g., the black reporters spectacle. He's lost the chance to define her because he failed to do so in a debate.

That doesn't mean it's ovah. In Reagan's first debate in 1984 he was ..... old. In the second he came out and assured Mondale he would not use his greater experience to disadavtage Mondale. Even Mondale had to laugh. And the election was over at that point.

Can Trump stop crying that the dems tried to kill him, and worrying about hatians eating cats? I'd guess he's not up to it.

A year ago, I thought Biden should stay in because I thought Newsome was the likely victim, and Trump would massacre him. Biden got old in a hurry, along with the remaining Hamas hostages. And Biden's decline masked Trump's aging as well.

Why can’t she? Well, it would be dishonest; she’s not for those things.
How do you know? She refuses to answer questions or discuss her policies and continues to avoid the press? She's advocated for Medicare for All during her Senate, VP and even recently in her campaign .. until she wasn't .. to seem more moderate.

The right wing agenda is what America doesn't want and you guys don't get to make up who Harris is. She has stated what she stands for, unlike Trump lying about 2025. Trump can't admit to 2025 because HE would lose by that landside. And don't repeat trump lying bout not knowing anything about it. He didn't know Paul Manifort. He didn't know Michael Cohen. If Melania was accused of participating in a scheme with him he would say he never married her.

And you idiots would repeat that lie too.

And stop talking about immigration, because trump had a bprder bill killed. This right wing immigration whining is nothing but a race hustle. Springfield Ohio was dying until those Haitians showed up. Here in our state capital, the mayor has asked for immigrants to be shipped there to work the jobs that are open and available. Trump created the border probem and left it for Biden.

So stop playing the race card.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back