Why can't Kamalla Harris run on who she really is?

How do you know? She refuses to answer questions or discuss her policies and continues to avoid the press? She's advocated for Medicare for All during her Senate, VP and even recently in her campaign .. until she wasn't .. to seem more moderate.
Ummmm no. You’re refusing to listen at this point.

I am focused on the lies your blob told.
Well, you're in the wrong thread then. This thread is about your candidate and her well documented policy positions.

Which she has assiduously avoided discussing with the American public. The question is why. The clear reason is that her policy positions make her unelectable. Hell, your own party soundly, and I mean soundly rejected her for President in 2020 because of her polices (and most likely, in part, becasue she comes across as inauthentic and unlikable).

Maga seeks a purity test, and no president could possibly pass one. Even accounting for flat out pandering lies, any candidate. Even Trump had voted for dems, was friends with the Clintons and was publicly pro-abortion. His supporters didn't care.

W may have succeeded in making himself a blank slate despite being a two term gop gov and eldest son of the US's major family dynasty ... at the time. Of course, when I voted for him, I had no idea he really was a totally blank slate.

I'm listening .. please elaborate.
There is this thing called the Internet...you should use it. Here is a link to the interview she gave about 2 weeks ago.

Now.

You’re going to say that you still don’t know what she’s for because we both know you won’t click on the link. Why? You enjoy your ignorance. In fact, you use it as a tool as you will in your response...

Here is your next post (or something similar to it). You’re the poster child for MAGA. You are willfully ignorant and proud of it.

1726164308269.png

There is this thing called the Internet...you should use it. Here is a link to the interview she gave about 2 weeks ago.

Now.

You’re going to say that you still don’t know what she’s for because we both know you won’t click on the link. Why? You enjoy your ignorance. In fact, you use it as a tool as you will in your response...

Here is your next post (or something similar to it). You’re the poster child for MAGA. You are willfully ignorant and proud of it.
Could you let me know if you're done with your diatribe now? If Kamala is so confident with her 'policy positions,' why didn't she answer any questions in the debate -- instead, diverted the topic to what she would do in the future, instead of answering the question and why she isn't pushing for those agenda changes now?

C'mon oracle .. explain. You can use the internet to search, and how she had radically changed her views to win votes?

Could you let me know if you're done with your diatribe now? If Kamala is so confident with her 'policy positions,' why didn't she answer any questions in the debate -- instead, diverted the topic to what she would do in the future, instead of answering the question and why she isn't pushing for those agenda changes now?

C'mon oracle .. explain. You can use the internet to search, and how she had radically changed her views to win votes?
Because her purpose in the debate was not to satisfy your Trumpian desires. Trump is suddenly the queen of IVF. It's how political campaigns work. Both candidate is attempting to speak to a set of voters who they believe view issues similarly. Well, Harris is. Trump is flailing bigly angry.

And more ignorance from you. As predicted....it’s all you can post because it is all you are.

Did you not enjoy the debate? VP Harris seemed to. The blob? Not so much.

The right wing agenda is what America doesn't want and you guys don't get to make up who Harris is. She has stated what she stands for, unlike Trump lying about 2025. Trump can't admit to 2025 because HE would lose by that landside. And don't repeat trump lying bout not knowing anything about it. He didn't know Paul Manifort. He didn't know Michael Cohen. If Melania was accused of participating in a scheme with him he would say he never married her.

And you idiots would repeat that lie too.

And stop talking about immigration, because trump had a border bill killed. This right wing immigration whining is nothing but a race hustle. Springfield Ohio was dying until those Haitians showed up. Here in our state capital, the mayor has asked for immigrants to be shipped there to work the jobs that are open and available. Trump created the border probem and left it for Biden.

So stop playing the race card.

Lol!!
Exactly what I would expect from you. You totally look away from the FACTS I've posted, and instead whip out your race card! What a chump!

To the Democrat weirdos on this site, why can't Kamalla Harris PUBLICLY run on what she really believes?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is for taxpayer funded sex-change surgeries for illegals?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is in favor of Medicare for all?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say she is in favor of defunding ICE?

Why can't she say PUBLICLY that she will pledge to end the use of ICE detainers – requests by ICE to local or state law enforcement to hold an individual up to 48 hours beyond their release time so ICE can take them into custody for possible deportation?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say what she said as the DA in San Francisco that she defends a city’s sanctuary status, stating at the time, “We are a sanctuary city, a city of refuge, and we always will be.”?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she supports the decriminalization of all drug possession for personal use?

Why? I'll tell you why, because the leftist agenda is NOT what the majority of Americans want! Nationally, they will LOSE every time!

Kamalla's flip-flops, are another clear indication of this FACT!!!

It's now our job, to educate Americans to what Kamalla Harris REALLY is!!!

Once again, Kamalla, here's your gold medal! View attachment 1010377
You gotta win first, idiot. Then you give folks a minute to adjust to the new situation, time to see the light. Then you add two states, DC and Puerto Rico which amounts to a permanent Dem Senate majority. Mission accomplished.

You gotta win first, idiot. Then you give folks a minute to adjust to the new situation, time to see the light. Then you add two states, DC and Puerto Rico which amounts to a permanent Dem Senate majority. Mission accomplished.

Lol!! Thanks for admitting motherfucker, that she's lying!! :clap2: :laugh:

Last edited:
You’re lying. You know you’re lying.

But this is nothing new for you.

Come on bitch, show me where I'm lying!!!

First off, NEVER accuse someone of 'lying' unless you have CLEAR EVIDENCE that they have PURPOSELY given incorrect information!

If you want to accuse me of posting incorrect information, then post the correct information and we'll debate who has the correct information. LET'S SEE IT!!!

It's entirely different to sit there on your ass and claim I have PURPOSELY posted false information!! Let's see your proof sweetheart!!!!!!!!!

To the Democrat weirdos on this site, why can't Kamalla Harris PUBLICLY run on what she really believes?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is for taxpayer funded sex-change surgeries for illegals?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is in favor of Medicare for all?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say she is in favor of defunding ICE?

Why can't she say PUBLICLY that she will pledge to end the use of ICE detainers – requests by ICE to local or state law enforcement to hold an individual up to 48 hours beyond their release time so ICE can take them into custody for possible deportation?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say what she said as the DA in San Francisco that she defends a city’s sanctuary status, stating at the time, “We are a sanctuary city, a city of refuge, and we always will be.”?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she supports the decriminalization of all drug possession for personal use?

Why? I'll tell you why, because the leftist agenda is NOT what the majority of Americans want! Nationally, they will LOSE every time!

Kamalla's flip-flops, are another clear indication of this FACT!!!

It's now our job, to educate Americans to what Kamalla Harris REALLY is!!!

Once again, Kamalla, here's your gold medal! View attachment 1010377
LOL. If you were her, would you run on who she is? That's something people like about Trump, we know who he is. He doesn't pretend.

Forum List

Back