Who pays tariffs?

you don't think they don't do that when they're taxed? hahahaahahahahaa how fking stupid are you? For fk sake, the price increase will be in line with products made in the US and that's the objective to sell american. Why do demofks want to help China so much?

Help China? Trump is the guy who helped China. The trade deficit with China

Under Trump, imports from China rose steadily throughout his administration and exports dropped like a stone after he started imposing tariffs.

Under Joe Biden, exports are back to the Obama era levels while imports have dropped substantially. The trade deficit with china is actually lower than it was under Obama.

Thank you, Joe Biden

Nope, 8.4T. Not that 7 trillion is that much better. That's still more than any president in history by a enormous mile.

trump-biden%20fig%201.png.webp

Actually, Barry Hussein racked up the most debt.

Help China? Trump is the guy who helped China. The trade deficit with China

Under Trump, imports from China rose steadily throughout his administration and exports dropped like a stone after he started imposing tariffs.

Under Joe Biden, exports are back to the Obama era levels while imports have dropped substantially. The trade deficit with china is actually lower than it was under Obama.

Thank you, Joe Biden
you avoided the elephant in the room, what happens when corporations get taxed? Please, don't run off to the store, answer the question.

Actually, Barry Hussein racked up the most debt.

I guess you don't know how to do math. That was over an 8 year period. Trump nearly equaled that deficit in half that time, and he didn't inherit the worst economy since the great depression either.

I guess you don't know how to do math. That was over an 8 year period. Trump nearly equaled that deficit in half that time, and he didn't inherit the worst economy since the great depression either.
You lied. You claimed Trump ran up the most debt. Barry Hussein did.

Nope, 8.4T. Not that 7 trillion is that much better. That's still more than any president in history by a enormous mile.

trump-biden%20fig%201.png.webp

Yeah, Biden's fake numbers are impressive.

Now try the real ones.

Trump nearly equaled that deficit in half that time, and he didn't inherit the worst economy since the great depression either.

Poor Obama, the recession was over in July 2009.

except he didn't. Right? your math sucks.

You lied. You claimed Trump ran up the most debt. Barry Hussein did.

Trumps additions to the debt continue because his tax breaks are still in force and still adding to the debt. Your math sucks.

A large portion of the debt accrued during the Biden administration was due to the Trump tax cuts. Not that I expect you to have any comprehension of economic matters.

Trumps additions to the debt continue because his tax breaks are still in force and still adding to the debt. Your math sucks.

A large portion of the debt accrued during the Biden administration was due to the Trump tax cuts. Not that I expect you to have any comprehension of economic matters.

A large portion of the debt accrued during the Biden administration was due to the Trump tax cuts.

If Biden didn't reverse them, tough shit. That's his debt.

Forum List

Back