Who pays tariffs?

Try to check facts always from faux news, the mouth of "P01135809", you could learn even something very tangible.
But no one of real intelligence expects those that swallow faux news and facts to do any work.
All cheat everyday. it's all demofks got. They have no character to square off fairly. spit

Ah no shit, the consumer pays. Neat. So fuckhead, what do you think happens when:

China makes your panties for 13 cents
America makes your panties for two bucks
Where will you buy your panties?

Now if:
China makes your panties for 13 cents, plus a $1.87 tariff passed to the consumer.
America makes your panties for two bucks, butt they're better panties.
Where will you buy your panties?
Yep. And tariffs on a specific product to protect an industry against dumping from a specific country works. But a blanket tariff on imported goods makes no sense at all. And leads to retaliation. So not only are the imported goods costing more, now you are hurting domestic production by impeding exports.

Biden is about to add more debt than Trump, with no shut downs and a much better economy. Weird.

Trump added 8.4T and Biden has added 4.3T. You're telling me he's going to add over 4 trillion inthe next 2 months? Ok.

Tell me how you're completely detached from reality without actually telling me you're completely detached from reality.

Who pays corporate taxes?
Nostra, another guy told me the exact same thing, here's his comment

"If you believe for one moment that any corporation is going to not make someone else pay for the tariff you are"

To which I replied the same as you said.

Will they go away now? I hope the fk so. I grow tired of the same shit everyday. Good job!!!!! Stay the fight.

Yep. And tariffs on a specific product to protect an industry against dumping from a specific country works. But a blanket tariff on imported goods makes no sense at all. And leads to retaliation. So not only are the imported goods costing more, now you are hurting domestic production by impeding exports.
doesn't raise the price of any product made in the US.

doesn't raise the price of any product made in the US.
Not everything is made in the US. Do you seriously think that US businesses are not going to raise their prices if the imports are now costing the same?
There is a perception that US made stuff is better quality. So if I see a Chinese widget on the shelf for $1.00 and the US for $2.00, right now price will trump perceived quality. but if the Chise widget has a tariff that increase it to $2.00 and the US manufacturer raises their price to $2.10, I'm most likely to buy the US made one. And US manufacturers know that.

Not everything is made in the US. Do you seriously think that US businesses are not going to raise their prices if the imports are now costing the same?
There is a perception that US made stuff is better quality. So if I see a Chinese widget on the shelf for $1.00 and the US for $2.00, right now price will trump perceived quality. but if the Chise widget has a tariff that increase it to $2.00 and the US manufacturer raises their price to $2.10, I'm most likely to buy the US made one. And US manufacturers know that.
Cause we shipped it to China and Mexico to make and putting Americans out of jobs. Yeah, we know. It’s time to punish for treating Americans bad

Cause we shipped it to China and Mexico to make and putting Americans out of jobs. Yeah, we know. It’s time to punish for treating Americans bad
Great job. First you ship all those jobs out of the country to have cheaper goods, and now that the manufacturing is gone, raise the prices to what they should have been.

Nostra, another guy told me the exact same thing, here's his comment

"If you believe for one moment that any corporation is going to not make someone else pay for the tariff you are"

To which I replied the same as you said.

Will they go away now? I hope the fk so. I grow tired of the same shit everyday. Good job!!!!! Stay the fight.
I have run off numerous board Dimwingers with that question. They refuse to answer.

Forum List

Back