The stark reality of the Debate told in a way that you cannot ignore it.

Here is Jimmy Kimmel "showing" the start reality of the debate between Trump and Harris.

The absolute ridiculousness of Trump is shown in a way that cannot be denied. It shows his total inability to truly address the real issues facing America in a doable way. The fantasy world that Trump lives in is exactly that "pure conspiracy fantasy.

On top of the facts shown here in the video, Jimmy always does it in a humorous way.

Enjoy, but pay close attention to why Trump is so bad and how Harris destroyed him at the debate

It could be more hilarious if they asked Trump if he still thinks America started the war against Russia!

Those women are going HELL for repeating naughty sex words out loud!

another MORON that thinks I support Trump.
You have my apologies if I "assumed incorrectly" that you are a Trump supporter and you are not. Then again, you certainly "seem to be" as you criticize all posts where Trump is a target. I mean, in this OP, which is 100% against Trump, why would you defend him saying that Jimmy "hand-picked" those statements of Trump? This suggests that either they are not true statements about Trump or that you do not believe he should have "hand picked" them because they do not give a TRUE PICTURE of Trump (which is in effect, defending Trump).

After all, this OP is not about the Democrats or about Harris, meaning that if you are simply anti-Democrat, this is not an OP where you have anything to say about them.

So tell me, why did you attack what Jimmy did and defend Trump in the process..............if you are not a Trump supporter?

The Trump cultists here are not coping well at all.

I'm worried they might self-harm.
The only worry any of us have is that more than the usual 30% actually bought that BS Kamala was spewing during the debate.

According to post debate polls only 4% actually felt Kamala was being honest and wasn't acting practiced and disingenuous.

The only worry any of us have is that more than the usual 30% actually bought that BS Kamala was spewing during the debate.

According to post debate polls only 4% actually felt Kamala was being honest and wasn't acting practiced and disingenuous.
Post the source of the poll.

well, the facts are that the fact checkers said that Trump told 30 lies and Harris told 1 lie. So, if anyone was spewing BS, it was Trump

It could be more hilarious if they asked Trump if he still thinks America started the war against Russia!

Those women are going HELL for repeating naughty sex words out loud!
Trump never said that America started the war against Russia.

Russia started the war by invading Ukraine.

Trump said Russia wouldn't have done it if he was still in office.

He also said Iran wouldn't have the money to start a war in Gaza if he had been president.

This is an undeniable fact.

well, the facts are that the fact checkers said that Trump told 30 lies and Harris told 1 lie. So, if anyone was spewing BS, it was Trump
The fact-checkers are on the DNC payroll, so I wouldn't put any stock in their opinions.

It's clearly biased.

Kamala needs help.

She cannot handle talking to a journalist that asks her unrehearsed questions.

He also said Iran wouldn't have the money to start a war in Gaza if he had been president.

Undeniable fact? Show me how it is undeniable that Putin would not have started the war against Ukraine if Trump was president and Iran wouldn't have had the money to start a war in Gaza is he had been president. Please explain that, because the information I have, does not make it undeniable.

If Kamala is so great, why did she skip the Fox News debate?
I am not here to speculate on what Kamala did or did not do. In addition, this OP is NOT about Kamala. It is about how stupid Trump was at the debate.

Why are you trying to deflect? Can't address the OP?

Undeniable fact? Show me how it is undeniable that Putin would not have started the war against Ukraine if Trump was president and Iran wouldn't have had the money to start a war in Gaza is he had been president. Please explain that, because the information I have, does not make it undeniable.
Biden signaled to the world (when he fled Afghanistan) that he was willing to abandon his allies.

Biden works for the military industrial complex, and he practically laid out the red-carpet for Putin when he said it was okay for him to invade Ukraine because he felt it would only be minor skirmishes. He's been using Ukraine as a money laundering machine by sending billions to them and taking kick-backs to support their political campaigns. That's the only way that Kamala can raise money for her campaign. Foreign donations of millions of dollars. Dark Money that is never traced to where it originated from.

Yeah, Trump did say it.
No, I don't think so but you could try to prove it.
Yeah, he said that.
Yeah, he said that too.
Some are facts, but the first one is a lie. I posted the short video of him saying that America is to blame for starting the war.
Glad you asked!

I am not here to speculate on what Kamala did or did not do. In addition, this OP is NOT about Kamala. It is about how stupid Trump was at the debate.

Why are you trying to deflect? Can't address the OP?
I'm not trying to deflect, shitforbrains.

You think this fake biatch got the upper hand on Trump when in fact she had plenty of help from ABC.

Here is Jimmy Kimmel "showing" the start reality of the debate between Trump and Harris.

The absolute ridiculousness of Trump is shown in a way that cannot be denied. It shows his total inability to truly address the real issues facing America in a doable way. The fantasy world that Trump lives in is exactly that "pure conspiracy fantasy.

On top of the facts shown here in the video, Jimmy always does it in a humorous way.

Enjoy, but pay close attention to why Trump is so bad and how Harris destroyed him at the debate

Liberals getting their news from comedians again. LOL

Yeah, Trump did say it.

No, I don't think so but you could try to prove it.

Yeah, he said that.

Yeah, he said that too.

Some are facts, but the first one is a lie. I posted the short video of him saying that America is to blame for starting the war.
Glad you asked!
incorrect-dan-levy.gif

Liberals getting their news from comedians again. LOL
No, it doesn't work like that. This is the way it works

"Comedians getting their material from news and from the people themselves" In addition, it is clear that Conservatives give them 10 times more "material" than Liberals. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back