The stark reality of the Debate told in a way that you cannot ignore it.

No, it doesn't work like that. This is the way it works

"Comedians getting their material from news and from the people themselves" In addition, it is clear that Conservatives give them 10 times more "material" than Liberals. I wonder why? In addition, it is clear that Conservatives give them 10 times more "material" than Liberals.

" In addition, it is clear that Conservatives give them 10 times more "material" than Liberals."

Clear to who? " because I say so" isn't all that clear.

Trump said Russia wouldn't have done it if he was still in office.

He also said Iran wouldn't have the money to start a war in Gaza if he had been president.
Yeah, you are 100% correct. Trump did "SAY" that.

You might want to consider these facts, so when he said that, he might be lying?

Trump's false or misleading claims total 30573 over 4 years

Trump's bombardment of dishonesty: Fact-checking 32 of ...​

Trump Lied More Than 30000 Times During His ..​

Latest False Fact-checks on Donald Trump​

False or misleading statements by Donald Trump​

Trump, a Pathological Liar​

From your link.

"Biden’s NATO expansion rhetoric is to blame, the former US president has said".
Yes, that's a part of what Trump said.

And the reason why Kamawlla won't challenge it with Trump is because she knows it's true. It's the can of worms that both Trulmp and Kamalla are afraid to open.

Which one of them would be hurt the most by bringing it out?
Trump would be taking an unpopular antiwar position and Kamala would be admitting the truth that America has started another war!

Yes, that's a part of what Trump said.

And the reason why Kamawlla won't challenge it with Trump is because she knows it's true. It's the can of worms that both Trulmp and Kamalla are afraid to open.

Which one of them would be hurt the most by bringing it out?
Trump would be taking an unpopular antiwar position and Kamala would be admitting the truth that America has started another war!

If its cut and paste links you want.

From your link.

"Biden’s NATO expansion rhetoric is to blame, the former US president has said".
So do you see now Hollie why Trump is so threatening to America's foreign policy? I don't think that government is going to tolerate him being the president again.

Americans need to work proactively to ensure his safety! Upsetting the progress of the war against Russia would/will be seen as treason at the highest level.

Yes, I'm all for cutting and pasting links. The validity of the one I posted can't be questioned and it's the reason why I would very much prefer Trump over Kamala.

Thanks for talking about it. And thanks to mudwhistle for bringing the issue of the video back!

Last edited:
Here is Jimmy Kimmel "showing" the start reality of the debate between Trump and Harris.

The absolute ridiculousness of Trump is shown in a way that cannot be denied. It shows his total inability to truly address the real issues facing America in a doable way. The fantasy world that Trump lives in is exactly that "pure conspiracy fantasy.

On top of the facts shown here in the video, Jimmy always does it in a humorous way.

Enjoy, but pay close attention to why Trump is so bad and how Harris destroyed him at the debate

The timeline of Trump saying he was going to give a healthcare plan was something the Dems needs to add to their ads.

So do you see now Hollie why Trump is so threatening to America's foreign policy? I don't think that government is going to tolerate him being the president again.

Americans need to work proactively to ensure his safety!
You don't make sense.

You don't make sense.
Well, maybe I need to explain again. Trump blames America for the war and he rightfully blames America for starting it. In case you weren't aware, America had been attempting to start that war since 2014 at least.

Kamala is on record along with Biden on keeping the war going on the false pretense of saving the Ukraine. Those are the facts that Trump understands and wasn't afraid to say it at the time. Now he seems to be afraid of his position?

Or is he saving it for closer to the election? Will Americans accept the truth if Trump dares to say it again?

Am I making sense Hollie?

Or is it that the cat got your tongue? Whoever you support, it's no time for backsliding and trying to change the subject.

You have my apologies if I "assumed incorrectly" that you are a Trump supporter and you are not. Then again, you certainly "seem to be" as you criticize all posts where Trump is a target. I mean, in this OP, which is 100% against Trump, why would you defend him saying that Jimmy "hand-picked" those statements of Trump? This suggests that either they are not true statements about Trump or that you do not believe he should have "hand picked" them because they do not give a TRUE PICTURE of Trump (which is in effect, defending Trump).

After all, this OP is not about the Democrats or about Harris, meaning that if you are simply anti-Democrat, this is not an OP where you have anything to say about them.

So tell me, why did you attack what Jimmy did and defend Trump in the process..............if you are not a Trump supporter?
because I dont' rely on comedians looking for laughs as competent sources.

but then, I already said that didn't I?

Well, maybe I need to explain again. Trump blames America for the war and he rightfully blames America for starting it. In case you weren't aware, America had been attempting to start that war since 2014 at least.

Kamala is on record along with Biden on keeping the war going on the false pretense of saving the Ukraine. Those are the facts that Trump understands and wasn't afraid to say it at the time. Now he seems to be afraid of his position?

Or is he saving it for closer to the election? Will Americans accept the truth if Trump dares to say it again?

Or is it that the cat got your tongue? Whoever you support, it's no time for backsliding and trying to change the subject.
America didn’t start the conflict in Ukraine. One dictator in Russia did.

The same dictator Fat Elvis loves.

Trump assigned responsibility to Biden and his statements about one or more new NATO members in close proximity to Russia's border.

because I dont' rely on comedians looking for laughs as competent sources.

but then, I already said that didn't I?
but, but, but, all the comedian showed was what Trump said. It was so ridiculous, that Jimmy did not even have to comment on it to make it funny. So, do you mean you don't rely on facts because it was a comedian that showed them?

Isn't that as ridiculous as what Trump said?

Let's look at Kamala's wonderful plan to propel America into the future!

Hope and Joy! Rainbows! I Unicorns! Yaaaay!

It's telling that 50% of the American public would be stupid enough to actually buy that bullshit.
It’s joy in America again.

You have an issue with that?

Trump assigned responsibility to Biden and his statements about one or more new NATO members in close proximity to Russia's border.
Yes, and Biden is America's president.
You're on your own on this now Hollie, and that's because Americans have no way of counter-spinning what Trump said.

You're trying to spin it off of Trump by blaming Biden/America for the war against Russia but nobody wants to say it isn't so. It's 100% true. Trump just told the truth on America/Biden being to blame!

If this is making you feel uncomfortable you can step out of it any time. There's really not much chance of anybody else who supports Trump, coming to the rescue. It's unspeakable truth and fact for both sides now.

Yes, and Biden is America's president.
You're on your own on this now Hollie, and that's because Americans have no way of counter-spinning what Trump said.

You're trying to spin it off of Trump by blaming Biden/America for the war against Russia but nobody wants to say it isn't so. It's 100% true. Trump just told the truth on America/Biden being to blame!

If this is making you feel uncomfortable you can step out of it any time. There's really not much chance of anybody else who supports Trump, coming to the rescue. It's unspeakable truth and fact for both sides now.
The US is not at war with Russia. There is no "counter- spinning" what Trump said. In part, Putin felt compelled to defend his borders. That point was made clear by Putin when Biden started talking about Ukraine joining NATO.

Your unspeakable "twoofs" are funny.

You know....Kamala said she was going to institute mandatory gun confiscation.
Kamala said she would end fracking.
Kamala said she fought the drug cartels.
Kamala said she would take people's property away.
Kamala said it was interesting that she could indict an innocent person for a crime, ruin their lives, and then later drop the charges.
Kamala said she had been in the tunnels in San Diego fighting drug traffickers.
Kamala bragged that she brought over 100k Haitians into the United States.
Kamala said Biden was so sharp and so healthy that she couldn't keep up with him.......right before the debate that caused his removal from election.
Kamala said she was the last person in the room when Biden decided to sneak out of Afghanistan and cause the deaths of hundreds, possibly thousands of people, including 13 American soldiers.
Kamala says no Haitians are eating cats and wild geese.

BTW, Democrats think a difference of opinion is the same as a lie.
That's how they came to arrive at all of the fake claims they say Trump made.

Forum List

Back