Donald Trump a de facto Russian asset

So, your question was dishonestly framed.

How expected.

Was it? I'll repeat it

It proves you Republicans will play politics with anything. If Trump were president you'd understand how important Ukraine is and how we can't let Russia win this one.

And funny that you guys, especially Trump, don't want to cut Israel off. Why? Because you want to win the Jewish vote. No other reason. That and your bibles tell you to defend Israel no matter what. Weird.

Was it? I'll repeat it

It proves you Republicans will play politics with anything. If Trump were president you'd understand how important Ukraine is and how we can't let Russia win this one.

And funny that you guys, especially Trump, don't want to cut Israel off. Why? Because you want to win the Jewish vote. No other reason. That and your bibles tell you to defend Israel no matter what. Weird.
False claims to backtrack from your prior imbecility.

🥱💤

False claims to backtrack from your prior imbecility.

🥱💤

This is what I originally said:

Trump is trying real hard to win the Jewish and Black American votes but they aren't as stupid as uneducated white christians.

This is what I originally said:

Trump is trying real hard to win the Jewish and Black American votes but they aren't as stupid as uneducated white christians.
It doesn’t matter what you original claimed.

Nothing proves your contention. It can’t. You just spout bullshit.

The Joy of Nitpicking

As usual, TDSers fail to see the relationship of an anecdote to the general message, which is what they really disagree with but instead emphasize a for-instance of what he's trying to tell us. They try to trivialize his statement but only trivialize themselves by GOTCHAing it. Trump is saying that these island monkeys are so subhuman and anti-American that they even steal and eat our pets.
Dehimanising people is what Hitler did. Its an age old tactic.

The entire support-Ukraine campaign was a paid advertisement for the military industrial complex. None of these “liberals” would have been able to find Ukraine on a map before being rallied behind jacked-up defense spending.

Forum List

Back