The stark reality of the Debate told in a way that you cannot ignore it.

America didn’t start the conflict in Ukraine. One dictator in Russia did.

The same dictator Fat Elvis loves.
Trump said it and Kamala can't challenge him on it. It should be a slamdunk for her!

If a major war comes out of this, the inconvenient truth will be finally ferreted out and it lands on America's back.

You know....Kamala said she was going to institute mandatory gun confiscation.
Kamala said she would end fracking.
Kamala said she fought the drug cartels.
Kamala said she would take people's property away.
Kamala said it was interesting that she could indict an innocent person for a crime, ruin their lives, and then later drop the charges.
Kamala said she had been in the tunnels in San Diego fighting drug traffickers.
Kamala bragged that she brought over 100k Haitians into the United States.
Kamala said Biden was so sharp and so healthy that she couldn't keep up with him.......right before the debate that caused his removal from election.
Kamala said she was the last person in the room when Biden decided to sneak out of Afghanistan and cause the deaths of hundreds, possibly thousands of people, including 13 American soldiers.
Kamala says no Haitians are eating cats and wild geese.

BTW, Democrats think a difference of opinion is the same as a lie.
That's how they came to arrive at all of the fake claims they say Trump made.
A good compilation of the extreme leftist agenda of Comrade Harris.

Kamala said it was interesting that she could indict an innocent person for a crime, ruin their lives, and then later drop the charges.
Kamala said Biden was so sharp and so healthy that she couldn't keep up with him.......right before the debate that caused his removal from election.
Kamala said she was the last person in the room when Biden decided to sneak out of Afghanistan and cause the deaths of hundreds, possibly thousands of people, including 13 American soldiers.

Trump let the dogs and cats out. Woof, woof woof!

Kamala is the typical American liar and warmonger! And a whore and a cheap slut. And Trump tells the truth on all that matters!

1) You know....Kamala said she was going to institute mandatory gun confiscation.
2) Kamala said she would end fracking.
3) Kamala said she fought the drug cartels.
4) Kamala said she would take people's property away.
5) Kamala said it was interesting that she could indict an innocent person for a crime, ruin their lives, and then later drop the charges.
6) Kamala said she had been in the tunnels in San Diego fighting drug traffickers.
7) Kamala bragged that she brought over 100k Haitians into the United States.
8) Kamala said Biden was so sharp and so healthy that she couldn't keep up with him.......right before the debate that caused his removal from election.
9) Kamala said she was the last person in the room when Biden decided to sneak out of Afghanistan and cause the deaths of hundreds, possibly thousands of people, including 13 American soldiers.
10) Kamala says no Haitians are eating cats and wild geese.

Hey, here is a FACT you have not thought about.

Let me begin by saying that if you are going to make outright statements, you better have some way to support them, other than words.

Having said that, Kamala is not president yet, so your first 4 statements on your list are meaningless because up to now, she has not been in a position to do (or fail) on anything.

as far as your other statements.

#5 is of no consequence
#6 and #7, you need to give me links to where she did that. I could not find any

#8 is a lie. She never said that he was "so sharp and healthy" here is a link to a FOX news report that shows exactly what the said about Biden Kamala Harris spent months shooting down concerns over Biden's mental competency

#9 give me proof of such a statement and if you do prove it, so what?

#10 there is no proof of any Haitian eating cats.

If you are going to attempt to debate with me, follow debate rules or be ready to be made fun of.

Hey, here is a FACT you have not thought about.

Let me begin by saying that if you are going to make outright statements, you better have some way to support them, other than words.

Having said that, Kamala is not president yet, so your first 4 statements on your list are meaningless because up to now, she has not been in a position to do (or fail) on anything.

as far as your other statements.

#5 is of no consequence
#6 and #7, you need to give me links to where she did that. I could not find any

#8 is a lie. She never said that he was "so sharp and healthy" here is a link to a FOX news report that shows exactly what the said about Biden Kamala Harris spent months shooting down concerns over Biden's mental competency

#9 give me proof of such a statement and if you do prove it, so what?

#10 there is no proof of any Haitian eating cats.

If you are going to attempt to debate with me, follow debate rules or be ready to be made fun of.
Kamala has been just as involved in running this administration as Biden.

You're so dishonest that you think you can call her an outsider when she bragged about being the vote that passed the inflation reduction act.
The same piece of legislation Biden admitted was really a Green New Deal act that cause higher inflation instead of helping bring it down.

Sorry, b*tch......you need to do your own homework,. I'm not gonna spend one second looking up sh*t you probably already know or should know, but was too lazy to find out on your own.

Kamala has been just as involved in running this administration as Biden.

You're so dishonest that you think you can call her an outsider when she bragged about being the vote that passed the inflation reduction act.
The same piece of legislation Biden admitted was really a Green New Deal act that cause higher inflation instead of helping bring it down.

Sorry, b*tch......you need to do your own homework,. I'm not gonna spend one second looking up sh*t you probably already know or should know, but was too lazy to find out on your own.
You keep on making one mistake with me. This is not about thinking, assuming or speculating. We all do that and most of us are wrong.

I make decisions based on facts. With Trump, it is all facts. With Kamala very few things are facts.

You say

I am dishonest
Kamala has been just as involved
Kamala bragged
Green New Deal caused inflation
You are not going to spend one second looking up shit for me

Well, they are just words and you have spent a lot of seconds debasing me and bitching about me.

I can easily say

you don't know shit
you are listening to what Trump says
you do no research and simply state what others are stating
you are ignorant
you are blind-by-choice
etc..

If neither of us can prove our words, then we are just blowing hot air.

You say that I don't know or should know and I say the same to you. so then, why are you wasting your time saying the same thing if nothing gets accomplished?

At least with me, I am getting a kick of getting under your skin. What are you accomplishing?

You keep on making one mistake with me. This is not about thinking, assuming or speculating. We all do that and most of us are wrong.

I make decisions based on facts. With Trump, it is all facts. With Kamala very few things are facts.

You say

I am dishonest
Kamala bragged

Well, they are just words and you have spent a lot of seconds debasing me and bitching about me.

I can easily say

you don't know shit
you are ignorant
you are blind-by-choice
etc..

You say that I don't know or should know and I say the same to you. so then, why are you wasting your time saying the same thing if nothing gets accomplished?

At least with me, I am getting a kick of getting under your skin. What are you accomplishing?
You cannot get under my skin because your posts are so ridiculous and insane that it's clear you're not worthy of a decent response.

You're a classic "USEFUL IDIOT" who cannot think for themselves and refuses to do any research.

1725009841869.png

You say

I am dishonest
Kamala bragged

I can easily say

you don't know shit
you are ignorant
you are blind-by-choice
etc..

This is you......

Fuckup hilarious muddy

Fat Elvis said that he "had concepts of ideas'...

And gallons or orange makeup...

Trump said it and Kamala can't challenge him on it. It should be a slamdunk for her!

If a major war comes out of this, the inconvenient truth will be finally ferreted out and it lands on America's back.
The war in Ukraine was caused buy one dictator.

Fat Elvis would sellout the people of Ukraine for that dictator.

You cannot get under my skin because your posts are so ridiculous and insane that it's clear you're not worthy of a decent response.

You're a classic "USEFUL IDIOT" who cannot think for themselves and refuses to do any research.

View attachment 1010564

All I can say is that you are getting to be insulting and debasing and normally when people do that, it means that the person they are doing it to, has gotten under their skin. They have a desire to make that person feel bad, making that person feel their disdain, dislike................unless of course you are a shit person that does that to everyone. In that case, you are not worth even talking to.

To me though, you are probably this

Hate1.jpg

or this:

Trumpsupporter1.jpg

Or both

Watching that debate, you have to question the decision making ability of Donald Trump

Seriously
Believing migrants are eating cats and dogs?
Harris is a Marxist?
Democrats tried to shoot him?
Babies are aborted after birth?

We are looking at a President who refuses to listen to experts and gets his information from conspiracy web sites
You finally said something true.

Another don’t vote for the other guy thread
Yes, when Trump and his loyal cult members leave the restaurant, it will turn back to "let the best entree win". Until then, the odor/stink in the building is so bad, that "who can think of what entree is the best/tastiest"?

Smellyrestaurant.jpg

Forum List

Back