Why can't Kamalla Harris run on who she really is?

ALL of the DEI/Affirmative Action/CRT crowd is like this. None have any merit at all. They lie, they hate hoax, they steal from the taxpayer, and can never come OUT OF THE CLOSET...

And why not, since MERIT never mattered in their rise to power....

R.e3da22856edb3ccf484868079753482a

That is the crazy shit your side believes

Migrants eating cats and dogs
Aborting babies after birth
US has the worst crime rate in the world
Trump won 2020 in a landslide

Nothing to say on your candidate's stances posted in the Op? Just deflection, as per usual.

I'd like her better if she came out in support of many of those positions.

I wouldn't believe she would follow through but it would be nice to see someone argue for them.

I guess Trump should also be honest and run on "I don't have the attention span or temperament to follow through on anything".

So you support open borders and eliminating US sovereignty?

To the Democrat weirdos on this site, why can't Kamalla Harris PUBLICLY run on what she really believes?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is for taxpayer funded sex-change surgeries for illegals?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is in favor of Medicare for all?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say she is in favor of defunding ICE?

Why can't she say PUBLICLY that she will pledge to end the use of ICE detainers – requests by ICE to local or state law enforcement to hold an individual up to 48 hours beyond their release time so ICE can take them into custody for possible deportation?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say what she said as the DA in San Francisco that she defends a city’s sanctuary status, stating at the time, “We are a sanctuary city, a city of refuge, and we always will be.”?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she supports the decriminalization of all drug possession for personal use?

Why? I'll tell you why, because the leftist agenda is NOT what the majority of Americans want! Nationally, they will LOSE every time!

Kamalla's flip-flops, are another clear indication of this FACT!!!

It's now our job, to educate Americans to what Kamalla Harris REALLY is!!!

Once again, Kamalla, here's your gold medal! View attachment 1010377
/—-/
1726236534310.png

Harris has disavowed them all and they are not part of her platform

Gee, just like Project 2025 is not part of Trump's platform and he has disavowed them, but yet your candidate lied on national tv and claimed just the opposite. So why wouldn't she lie about her own goals to win the grand prize?

Gee, just like Project 2025 is not part of Trump's platform and he has disavowed them, but yet your candidate lied on national tv and claimed just the opposite. So why wouldn't she lie about her own goals to win the grand prize?
Yea
But nobody believes him

He said he never read it then claims there are parts he agrees with and parts he doesn’t

To the Democrat weirdos on this site, why can't Kamalla Harris PUBLICLY run on what she really believes?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is for taxpayer funded sex-change surgeries for illegals?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she is in favor of Medicare for all?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say she is in favor of defunding ICE?

Why can't she say PUBLICLY that she will pledge to end the use of ICE detainers – requests by ICE to local or state law enforcement to hold an individual up to 48 hours beyond their release time so ICE can take them into custody for possible deportation?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say what she said as the DA in San Francisco that she defends a city’s sanctuary status, stating at the time, “We are a sanctuary city, a city of refuge, and we always will be.”?

Why can't she PUBLICLY say that she supports the decriminalization of all drug possession for personal use?

Why? I'll tell you why, because the leftist agenda is NOT what the majority of Americans want! Nationally, they will LOSE every time!

Kamalla's flip-flops, are another clear indication of this FACT!!!

It's now our job, to educate Americans to what Kamalla Harris REALLY is!!!

Once again, Kamalla, here's your gold medal! View attachment 1010377
#MAGALIES

There is this thing called the Internet...you should use it. Here is a link to the interview she gave about 2 weeks ago.

Now.

You’re going to say that you still don’t know what she’s for because we both know you won’t click on the link. Why? You enjoy your ignorance. In fact, you use it as a tool as you will in your response...

Here is your next post (or something similar to it). You’re the poster child for MAGA. You are willfully ignorant and proud of it.

View attachment 1010466
For or against fracking?
For or against defunding the police?
For or against ICE?
For or against Bidenomics
For or against the border wall?
For or against gun confiscation?
For or against Gvt funded transgender surgeries for inmates and illegals?
For or against criminalization of illegal border crossings.
For or against a secure border?

Come on bitch, show me where I'm lying!!!

First off, NEVER accuse someone of 'lying' unless you have CLEAR EVIDENCE that they have PURPOSELY given incorrect information!
It's the way their leader rolls. Where do you think they get it from?

"But I'm going to tell you all, in this debate tonight, you're going to hear from the same old, tired playbook, a bunch of lies, grievances and name-calling."
"Well, as I said, you're going to hear a bunch of lies."
"Don't lie."
"Yet again, I said it at the beginning of this debate, you're going to hear a bunch of lies coming from this fella"

Forum List

Back