BREAKING NEWS: Jon Stewart Returning To 'The Daily Show'

Is to not be weird yourself, it only invites unwelcome comparisons, as the Harris ticket is finding out.

As the usual suspects try to claim the TRUMP! ticket is weird, they only underscore the absolute weirdness of the Harris ticket.
What? I look around and the only thing you got is Walz put tampons in boys bathrooms. BFD.

JD Vance responds to Taylor Swift, flunks test of self-awareness​

JD Vance dismissed Taylor Swift as “a billionaire celebrity who is fundamentally disconnected” from Americans’ interests. Did he think this through?

What? I look around and the only thing you got is Walz put tampons in boys bathrooms. BFD.

JD Vance responds to Taylor Swift, flunks test of self-awareness​

JD Vance dismissed Taylor Swift as “a billionaire celebrity who is fundamentally disconnected” from Americans’ interests. Did he think this through?
Need we talk about horses? The Harris ticket is fundamentally weird.

That's not the perception out there. Of course people like you say that but you even say Trump won the debate. So take what you say with a grain of salt.
You could quote me on where I said TRUMP! won this debate. Of course, knowing your predilection for forgetting who and what we're talking about, you'd probably find something I said about him trouncing Quid Pro Joe, but I didn't say that about this one.

But what I don’t get is that it’s not like people aren’t going to be able to tell you’re chubby because you keep your shirt on. It actually just draws attention to it

Seems like questionable logic
If that's why you wear one. If you're avoiding skin cancer, however, it's a completely different thing.

You could quote me on where I said TRUMP! won this debate. Of course, knowing your predilection for forgetting who and what we're talking about, you'd probably find something I said about him trouncing Quid Pro Joe, but I didn't say that about this one.
Didn't you say the same thing about Bill Clinton? I think you're just jealous. By all the measures you say made Trump great, Biden has done better. Unemployment, stock market, jobs, wages after inflation, infrastructure spending, got out of Afghanistan, made drug prices lower.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Didn't you say the same thing about Bill Clinton? I think you're just jealous. By all the measures you say made Trump great, Biden has done better. Unemployment, stock market, jobs, wages after inflation, infrastructure spending, got out of Afghanistan, made drug prices lower.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
Let's see if we have this straight. First, you say that I claimed TRUMP! won this debate. Then, when I said I did not and offered you the chance to prove I did with quotes, you abruptly switched to talking about Bubba Clinton, asking if I "said the same thing" about him. What the "same thing" is you do not specify. Then you meandered off into a random waltz down the empty "Quid Pro Joe is better than TRUMP!" lane, then circled back to quoting TRUMP! talking about Bubba when TRUMP! was a democrat. None, and I repeat, none of which has anything to do with who won the debate and what I said about it.

Are you sure Human is your first language?

Let's see if we have this straight. First, you say that I claimed TRUMP! won this debate. Then, when I said I did not and offered you the chance to prove I did with quotes, you abruptly switched to talking about Bubba Clinton, asking if I "said the same thing" about him. What the "same thing" is you do not specify. Then you meandered off into a random waltz down the empty "Quid Pro Joe is better than TRUMP!" lane, then circled back to quoting TRUMP! talking about Bubba when TRUMP! was a democrat. None, and I repeat, none of which has anything to do with who won the debate and what I said about it.

Are you sure Human is your first language?
Are you rich? Then why did you vote for Reagan, Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump?

Why do you think they benefit you? What do you do for a living?

It's WEIRD because a lot of you benefit and depend on liberal policies but for some reason you're anarchists. WEIRD>

Are you rich? Then why did you vote for Reagan, Bush, Bush, McCain, Romney, Trump?

Why do you think they benefit you? What do you do for a living?

It's WEIRD because a lot of you benefit and depend on liberal policies but for some reason you're anarchists. WEIRD>
Let me know when you return to what we were talking about. Until then, your speculation about me is amusing, but nothing more. It does, however, reveal the depth to which I inhabit your waking thoughts.

Let me know when you return to what we were talking about. Until then, your speculation about me is amusing, but nothing more. It does, however, reveal the depth to which I inhabit your waking thoughts.
When did you go off the rails? Was it like Trump, when Obama got in? Boy he clearly couldn't stand a black man being president. Or he used racism to woo a base. He got the racists to support him and Roger Stone as the go between Proud Boys and those types.

I figure Trump figured that if a black man could win, so could he. If a black man could beat the Republican nominees McCain and Romney, he should be able to first take over the GOP and then, maybe, just maybe beat Hillary. The most polarizing person at the time. He barely beat her in every swing state. She didn't campaign. Kamala campaigns. She didn't get the woman or black vote, Kamala will. Taylor Swift, abortion, weird cat laides.

When did you stop being a Democrat? Do you make good money? What do you do? Did you go to college? I know nothing about you. Are you greedy or stupid?

Forum List

Back