BREAKING NEWS: Jon Stewart Returning To 'The Daily Show'

This is why I consider TDS better news than the actual news. Because you won't hear about this on MSNBC or CNN. Did you notice how sexist Republicans are being? First they attack Kamala for smiling too much then last night Newsmax was attacking Hillary for not smiling enough. WTF?

Nobody "attacks" Harris for smiling to much. They mock her for laughing like a hyena instead of speaking seriously when she's called on to do so. Hillary is just plain mean.

Nobody "attacks" Harris for smiling to much. They mock her for laughing like a hyena instead of speaking seriously when she's called on to do so. Hillary is just plain mean.
"you should smile more". It's soooo sexist. And you don't even realize it.

My Trump buddy last night was sooooo bothered that Kamala "slept her way" to the top. It's soooo sexist.

DEI hire? It's soooo sexist.

But keep it up. I think it's going over well with young people.

I saw the funniest thing this morning. I'll try to find it. Trump was going on about how they call him weird and he says he's normal and he said the same shit you just did. Then the show played a bunch of weird clips of Trump doing all kinds of WEIRD shit on stage. Making all kinds of weird faces. Lifting fake weights. Making fun of a handicap guy. Weird.

I saw the funniest thing this morning. I'll try to find it. Trump was going on about how they call him weird and he says he's normal and he said the same shit you just did. Then the show played a bunch of weird clips of Trump doing all kinds of WEIRD shit on stage. Making all kinds of weird faces. Lifting fake weights. Making fun of a handicap guy. Weird.
The Harris ticket will gain no traction calling the TRUMP! ticket weird. All it does is remind everyone of the true weirdness in the Harris ticket, and they have only themselves to blame, as they started the whole thing.

Forum List

Back