Photo Shows "palestine" Hamas Leader's Nephew Children Celebrating 9/11 Islamist Massacre of 3,000

First you have to stop killing 40,000 Palestinian civilians (women and children) to stop the cycle of hate.
As Donald Rumsfeld said of the war in Iraq

Rumsfeld said it is impossible to know with any precision whether the wars have created more terrorists than they’ve killed.
No, firsr you have to release the hostages and surrender. The entire thing is the fault of the Muslim savages.

And it’s not 40,000 civilians, either.

The children may reflect the evil of their parents, so the first task is to find a way to address their grievances. Or this will continue for another thousand years.
Nah, they'll be decimated too much for that to happen. ;)

Nah, they'll be decimated too much for that to happen. ;)
The Palestinians should have accepted Israel’s offers of land-for-peace. They did not because they do not want peace. They want all of the ME to be Judenfree, and the last holdout is Israel.

No, firsr you have to release the hostages and surrender. The entire thing is the fault of the Muslim savages.

And it’s not 40,000 civilians, either.
That 40,000 was an old figure. It's probably thousands more by now. Plus when you add in those dying from starvation,

Gaza: Israel’s Imposed Starvation Deadly for Children
(Beirut, April 9, 2024) – Children in Gaza have been dying from starvation-related complications since the Israeli government began using starvation as a weapon of war, a war crime, Human Rights Watch said today. Doctors and families in Gaza described children, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, suffering from severe malnutrition and dehydration, and hospitals ill-equipped to treat them.

Tolerance is the same, whether you do it once a century or every day.
OFFS. Whether it occurs ONCE by a fringe group of righties in a little town one afternoon or daily for months on end by massive groups of leftists on college campuses, engendered by their administrators, throughout the country does indeed make a difference.

When some fringe idiots on the right had their little anti-Jew tirade 8 years ago, you leftists were “enraged.” Now that it’s widespread on the left, going on its second year, nationwide, with college presidents refusing to condemn it (saying it’s free speech) and lefties everywhere downplaying it - you try the “both sides” nonsense.

OFFS. Whether it occurs ONCE by a fringe group of righties in a little town one afternoon or daily for months on end by massive groups of leftists on college campuses, engendered by their administrators, throughout the country does indeed make a difference.
Really? So single instances like Ruby Ridge, or Waco were O.K. because it didn't happen every day.

Got it.

When some fringe idiots on the right had their little anti-Jew tirade 8 years ago, you leftists were “enraged.” Now that it’s widespread on the left, going on its second year, nationwide, with college presidents refusing to condemn it (saying it’s free speech) and lefties everywhere downplaying it - you try the “both sides” nonsense.
Not to digress, but I didn't hear Donald Trump condemn "Jews will not replace us"
In fact he said there were very fine people on both sides,.

Really? So single instances like Ruby Ridge, or Waco were O.K. because it didn't happen every day.

Got it.
You’re bring up ancient history of unrelated events, trying to deflect from the rampant antisemitism on the left.

Not to digress, but I didn't hear Donald Trump condemn "Jews will not replace us"
In fact he said there were very fine people on both sides,.
No, you’re a f’ing liar. That lie has been debunked. And he very clearly DID condemn the Nazis.

Unlike those on your side, who refuse to condemn the calls to genocide the Jews.

Any Jew who votes for the Dems is a brainwashed idiot.

You’re bring up ancient history of unrelated events, trying to deflect from the rampant antisemitism on the left.
Strange, those events all post dated the creation of Israel and the Palestinian problem. Which you now label as ancient history.

Jesus Christ! (oops ancient history again)

Strange, those events all post dated the creation of Israel and the Palestinian problem. Which you now label as ancient history.

Jesus Christ! (oops ancient history again)
I just noticed something. You are one of these weird, dormant posters who have had nothing to post for almost 8 years - and you come out of the blue to try to make Israel look bad.

You were offered money to revive your account and are now spewing your anti-Israel propganda.

Goodbye.

I just noticed something. You are one of these weird, dormant posters who have had nothing to post for almost 8 years - and you come out of the blue to try to make Israel look bad.

You were offered money to revive your account and are now spewing your anti-Israel propganda.

Goodbye.
You should have looked at my posting list. I was here around the same time last year. I'm usually too busy to post, unless i'm stuck in my doctors office for hours on end.

But thanks for asking.

BTW: My doctor is Jewish, but I don't hold that against him.

You should have looked at my posting list. I was here around the same time last year. I'm usually too busy to post, unless i'm stuck in my doctors office for hours on end.

But thanks for asking.

BTW: My doctor is Jewish, but I don't hold that against him.
Oh right….”I have black friends” type of thing.

Your posts reveal your Israel-hate that is driven by antisemitism.

Oh right….”I have black friends” type of thing.

Your posts reveal your Israel-hate that is driven by antisemitism.
I'm just pointing out the closest we came to peace in the middle east was under Jimmy Carter, whose approach was to act as a neutral arbiter, and not protect Israel at all costs.

That's why Joe Biden had to draw the line between offensive and defensive weapons. And withheld sending 2,000 lb bombs. Which as you should know are what you use to take out entire buildings.

A 2,000-pound bomb has a lethal fragmentation radius of about 365 meters (1,198 feet). The blast radius of a 2,000-pound bomb can vary depending on whether it is dropped in an open or urban area, and the variant of the bomb.

At a distance of 30 meters, most people would be killed and reinforced concrete buildings would be demolished

This is the “tolerance” being defended and appeased by the American Left.

As always, you’re completely wrong. What’s being talked about in this thread is the idiocy of believing the children of such a tender age are celebrating American deaths.

The children were being posed by the adults in their lives in front of that photograph, and their gestures are meaningless.

What isn’t meaningless is the hate constantly spewed by the Trump Cult towards “others”.

Racist, angry and clueless is no way to go through life

As always, you’re completely wrong. What’s being talked about in this thread is the idiocy of believing the children of such a tender age are celebrating American deaths.

The children were being posed by the adults in their lives in front of that photograph, and their gestures are meaningless.

What isn’t meaningless is the hate constantly spewed by the Trump Cult towards “others”.

Racist, angry and clueless is no way to go through life

And right on cue, the typical leftist reply.

Forum List

Back