Hear what citizens in Springfield told their elected officials before the Trump debate

Spin all you want. Al least temporarily we are off the lie that they were dropped there.

There's no spin you asshole, it's a fact that you can't refute. How did they get there, explain in detail, what's your definition of 'drop'. Do you think they paid their own way there? Show the proof.

They weren't "brought there". They have long been invited by the city. Here is an article from 10 years ago.

Springfield seeks to be immigrant friendly city

Glad to have them.

Unfortunately one was involved in a traffic death and it caused some to create all sorts of lies to demean all.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...-trump-vance-are-using-it-for-political-gain/

As you can read, the kids parents are pretty pissed that their child is being used this way.

The Haitians were not invited there ten years ago

they were forced onto this town by Biden/ Harris

You stupid people retreat to pictures when you run out of arguments. No one put them there you morons. These are legal immigrants. They traveled to Ohio through word of mouth about job opportunities.

An Ohio city reshaped by Haitian immigrants lands in an unwelcome spotlight

You fucking people don't actually believe in the American dream because this is it in action and your only response is to spew racism like you're suffering from tourettes.

That is actually not what happened.

Fuck you and your 'hate' bullshit, I hope karma visits all of you assholes, it's exactly what you deserve.

I deserve something or another for being curious about a situation and then posting the facts?

It's only good if I'm willing to lie along with you?

There was a black man in the op video complaining, I guess he's racist and full of 'hate' as well, you people are fucking morons. 🤡

As I've often noted, offer the jobs and they are going to come.

There's no spin you asshole, it's a fact that you can't refute. How did they get there, explain in detail, what's your definition of 'drop'. Do you think they paid their own way there? Show the proof.

"Explain in detail".

Lol

Of course all I know all their personal stories about how they made their trip there.

Lol

And unless I do, it seems you believe the lies are the facts.

The Haitians were not invited there ten years ago

they were forced onto this town by Biden/ Harris

I posted the links. I guess they were planted 10 years ago to cover for now.

Lol

Maybe you need to start yelling DOGS!!!!!

They weren't "brought there". They have long been invited by the city. Here is an article from 10 years ago.

Springfield seeks to be immigrant friendly city

Glad to have them.

Unfortunately one was involved in a traffic death and it caused some to create all sorts of lies to demean all.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...-trump-vance-are-using-it-for-political-gain/

As you can read, the kids parents are pretty pissed that their child is being used this way.

In the video, he manager says he wishes he had 30 more, he only employs 30 now, there are apparently plenty 'more' to hire from the community since there are 20k of them, so why is 'wishing' there were more available to hire? PBS, another leftist propaganda outlet.

"Explain in detail".

Lol

Of course all I know all their personal stories about how they made their trip there.

Lol

And unless I do, it seems you believe the lies are the facts.

So you're posting bullshit that you know nothing about, just as I thought. Thanks.

You stupid people retreat to pictures when you run out of arguments. No one put them there you morons. These are legal immigrants. They traveled to Ohio through word of mouth about job opportunities.

An Ohio city reshaped by Haitian immigrants lands in an unwelcome spotlight

You fucking people don't actually believe in the American dream because this is it in action and your only response is to spew racism like you're suffering from tourettes.
Leave the cats alone, freak.

In the video, he manager says he wishes he had 30 more, he only employs 30 now, there are apparently plenty 'more' to hire from the community since there are 20k of them, so why is 'wishing' there were more available to hire? PBS, another leftist propaganda outlet.

Ask him. Maybe he has hired more.

I deserve something or another for being curious about a situation and then posting the facts?

It's only good if I'm willing to lie along with you?

As I've often noted, offer the jobs and they are going to come.

You didn't post any 'facts', you posted leftist bullshit about a 'town' inviting them there without knowing any specifics at all. You can't say how they got there, who in 'the town' invited them, who paid for them to travel there, you have nothing but some 'article' written spouting vague platitudes. When you have the details, let us know, right now you have nothing.

You didn't post any 'facts', you posted leftist bullshit about a 'town' inviting them there without knowing any specifics at all. You can't say how they got there, who in 'the town' invited them, who paid for them to travel there, you have nothing but some 'article' written spouting vague platitudes. When you have the details, let us know, right now you have nothing.

Read the links. Watch the video. Quit listening to people who yell "DOGS".

Forum List

Back