Hear what citizens in Springfield told their elected officials before the Trump debate

Do you not have even the least amount of self respect?

Not even a smidgen?

Ah, so now we devolve into insults because you can't counter anything I'm saying, thanks for playing.

Also had to pull the 'race/hate' card, it's the mantra of losers.

Just because the coty council is stupid does not make it right
Why not? What makes it wrong to try to rebuild your community and economy, who had lost over 30% of their population the past decade or two from a mass exodus of towns men?

Why not? What makes it wrong to try to rebuild your community and economy, who had lost over 30% of their population the past decade or two from a mass exodus of towns men?
Dumping that same percentage back on the won all at once is destructive especially when that precentage is a third world community

Read the links. Watch the video. Quit listening to people who yell "DOGS".

I read them and watched the video, you can't answer any questions related to what you posted, you extrapolated bullshit that wasn't stated in either the video or the articles. Not my problem.

These are the people democrats are calling liars.

These are the people Kamala disdains and wants replaced. or worse.

Notice, Kamala never sends Haitians to rich democrat strongholds where she resides, where her rich elitist friends reside. No, she just sends them to red rural states to dilute her political opponents as she replaces them.

We all know Kamala will pack the Supreme Court if she ever gets the chance in order to take it over, but in the interim, she will pack places like Springfield Ohio with her cronies as she methodically turns red states into blue ones to take them over.

Ya know...nobody is forcing you to take these ridiculous positions....why do you do it?

Nobody is eating cats.

How did they end up there? Let's hear it.
I posted an article that explains that they showed up through word of mouth about job opportunities. You do understand that as legal immigrants they can go wherever they like in the country looking for work, yes?

I posted an article that explains that they showed up through word of mouth about job opportunities. You do understand that as legal immigrants they can go wherever they like in the country looking for work, yes?

How many of them are employed and how many are living on government handouts? How many are legal, how many are not? Where's your 'article' on that?

How many of them are employed and how many are living on government handouts? How many are legal, how many are not? Where's your 'article' on that?
Why do I need one? Those are your questions, you answer them. The article I posted does address one of those. Among the ethnicities of people trying to cross the border illegally Haitians are among the fewest.

An Ohio city reshaped by Haitian immigrants lands in an unwelcome spotlight

Many Haitians have come to the U.S. to flee poverty and violence. They have embraced President Joe Biden’s new and expanded legal pathways to enter, and have shunned illegal crossings, accounting for only 92 border arrests out of more than 56,000 in July, the latest data available.

The Biden administration recently announced an estimated 300,000 Haitians in the U.S. could remain in the country at least through February 2026, with eligibility for work authorization, under a law called Temporary Protected Status. The goal is to spare people from being deported to countries in turmoil.

These are the people democrats are calling liars.

These are the people Kamala disdains and wants replaced. or worse.

Notice, Kamala never sends Haitians to rich democrat strongholds where she resides, where her rich elitist friends reside. No, she just sends them to red rural states to dilute her political opponents as she replaces them.

We all know Kamala will pack the Supreme Court if she ever gets the chance in order to take it over, but in the interim, she will pack places like Springfield Ohio with her cronies as she methodically turns red states into blue ones to take them over.

Eating ducks is now extreme activity, wow, so duck hunting season is cancelled?

Why do I need one? Those are your questions, you answer them. The article I posted does address one of those. Among the ethnicities of people trying to cross the border illegally Haitians are among the fewest.

An Ohio city reshaped by Haitian immigrants lands in an unwelcome spotlight

Many Haitians have come to the U.S. to flee poverty and violence. They have embraced President Joe Biden’s new and expanded legal pathways to enter, and have shunned illegal crossings, accounting for only 92 border arrests out of more than 56,000 in July, the latest data available.

The Biden administration recently announced an estimated 300,000 Haitians in the U.S. could remain in the country at least through February 2026, with eligibility for work authorization, under a law called Temporary Protected Status. The goal is to spare people from being deported to countries in turmoil.

You're making the claims that they were invited and/or traveled there for 'jobs', so how many out of the 20k are gainfully employed and how many are living off of the government?

Why don't we just take in all 12 million Haitians, and the remainder of the world's 'poor' as well, according to you pukes that would be the humanitarian thing to do. 🤡

And look at all the little lefties in here that are now a fan of killing animals and eating them. A lot of those animals have been domesticated, ducks within city limits are not used to be hunted, and do not fear or avoid humans, but now suddenly they're fair game for people to kill and eat. Bunch of fucking cultist lefties that will say and do anything to protect their cult.

Rebuild is not the word the residents would use

Flood the city with unwanted Haitians would be more accurate

Forum List

Back