Hear what citizens in Springfield told their elected officials before the Trump debate

These are the people democrats are calling liars.

These are the people Kamala disdains and wants replaced. or worse.

Notice, Kamala never sends Haitians to rich democrat strongholds where she resides, where her rich elitist friends reside. No, she just sends them to red rural states to dilute her political opponents as she replaces them.

We all know Kamala will pack the Supreme Court if she ever gets the chance in order to take it over, but in the interim, she will pack places like Springfield Ohio with her cronies as she methodically turns red states into blue ones to take them over.

Probably a biased Trump voter.

Did you post 20,000 job openings?????????
:rolleyes:

There you go, make it about me as opposed to the rhetoric lying about the situation.

Did more than was needed show up? Perhaps so but the town invited them to come.

When you offer jobs, they will come.

a ten year old doctrine predicated on immigration reform and border policies that never happened PK

~S~

They wanted the workers. You have absolutely no curiosity concerning the facts of the situation.

You just repeat whatever you think will boost your politics, truthful or not.

They weren't "brought there". They have long been invited by the city. Here is an article from 10 years ago.

Springfield seeks to be immigrant friendly city

Glad to have them.

Unfortunately one was involved in a traffic death and it caused some to create all sorts of lies to demean all.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-ne...-trump-vance-are-using-it-for-political-gain/

As you can read, the kids parents are pretty pissed that their child is being used this way.

The 'city' invited them, you mean the same council that's ignoring their long-term American citizen residents? Do you think they expected a population increase of 20,000 3rd world, uneducated poor people? You'd be one of the members on the council looking down on these people with disdain, you're the problem.

They were INVITED there by an open letter in the papers, from the city Council, inviting immigrants to come and fill all their job openings and work in a Springfield factory is what was reported.
Just because the coty council is stupid does not make it right

The 'city' invited them, you mean the same council that's ignoring their long-term American citizen residents? Do you think they expected a population increase of 20,000 3rd world, uneducated poor people? You'd be one of the members on the council looking down on these people with disdain, you're the problem.

I have no idea what they expected. I was simply countering the lie that they were dropped there.

Did you see the video I posted? The employer sure seems happy with his "uneducated" work force.

But you continue to run with hate.

There you go, make it about me as opposed to the rhetoric lying about the situation.

Did more than was needed show up? Perhaps so but the town invited them to come.

When you offer jobs, they will come.

'The town' can't invite anyone, it's an inanimate object with no reasoning skills, people invited them, which people?

'The town' can't invite anyone, it's an inanimate object with no reasoning skills, people invited them, which people?

Spin all you want. Al least temporarily we are off the lie that they were dropped there.

I have no idea what they expected. I was simply countering the lie that they were dropped there.

Did you see the video I posted? The employer sure seems happy with his "uneducated" work force.

But you continue to run with hate.

Fuck you and your 'hate' bullshit, I hope karma visits all of you assholes, it's exactly what you deserve.

There was a black man in the op video complaining, I guess he's racist and full of 'hate' as well, you people are fucking morons. 🤡

Forum List

Back