Any debate on global warming now OVER!?

Maybe ask ChatGPT if microbes eat oil.
AI Overview

Yes, some microbes can eat oil, and this process is called biodegradation. Microbes, which include bacteria and fungi, are single-celled organisms that play a key role in the global ecosystem. Some microbes have evolved to break down petroleum and use it as an energy source.

Your turn, maybe ask ChatGPT what are the environmental consequences of a sudden bloom of bacteria and fungi.

Yup, the debate is over.
Skookerasbil LOST.
He Started the Wrongest thread EVER made here with his NINE Year running 'Skeptics are Winning' thread in 2013-2022.
Nailed it!
Astonishing Call in 2013!

1727038504618.png

`

I only seem flippant to you because you get overly emotional over things that naturally occur.
Guilty as charged. I can get very emotional when I see the devastation caused by earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and epidemics.

AI Overview

Yes, some microbes can eat oil, and this process is called biodegradation. Microbes, which include bacteria and fungi, are single-celled organisms that play a key role in the global ecosystem. Some microbes have evolved to break down petroleum and use it as an energy source.

Your turn, maybe ask ChatGPT what are the environmental consequences of a sudden bloom of bacteria and fungi.
I don't need ChatGPT to know that nature eats oil just fine. I worked in oil and gas for 38 years.

The record called, said "that graph is fucked"

GX7Lkq9WYAAjLQb
And what does that Graph mean/prove to THEE STUPIDEST Poster on USMB?
Did someone claim the earth has never been warmer?
Where/when are, ie, humans on your graph?
Can we decide from it if we have made it warmer in the last 150 years? (THEE issue at hand)
Where are the last 150 years on it?
Where is/was the CO2 level before we started making it warmer?
`

Last edited:
If you think we should just hide our heads in the sand and hope God saves us, you are demented beyond help.
Actually it is the demented types that actually think there is anything we can do about climate change... :up: . No different than these people who think they're cats or males who think they're females despite not having a gorgan.

Lots of sketchy thinking in this forum...for many years now.:deal:

Progressives routinely dismiss facts...for many years in this forum btw...

I barely even come into this forum anymore because the winning just got boring. It's was the same handful of nutters saying the same thing year after year after year after year....

But admittedly, saw the article and couldn't help myself....had to drop another nuke on the heads of the climate crusaders....

This one

128734.jpeg

And what does that Graph mean/prove to THEE STUPIDEST Poster on USMB?
Did someone claim the earth has never been warmer?
Where/when are, ie, humans on your graph?
Can we decide from it if we have made it warmer in the last 150 years? (THEE issue at hand)
Where are the last 150 years on it?
Where is/was the CO2 level before we started making it warmer?
`
sOn...the article means you take another L

ps... when you read a graph, it is generally necessary to note that the low point on the axis indicates a low #.

whoops-74379556.jpg

Actually it is the demented types that actually think there is anything we can do about climate change... :up: . No different than these people who think they're cats or males who think they're females despite not having a gorgan.

Lots of sketchy thinking in this forum...for many years now.:deal:
Actually we have proven that we can change the Earth's climate at least locally. If you don't believe that man is the source of global warming, take a look at the Mediterranean. The Greeks chopped down their forests to build ships and now they live in a desert.

Forum List

Back