Any man who pays for something like puts the P in pathetic

I found out there are guys on this planet Paying for VIRTUAL CUDDLE SESSIONS???????? I can see paying for a woman to come over but virtual????????????? Im not sure if I ever something so pathetic. Grown ass man paying for virtual cuddling????????????
I think the reason why there are people paying for virtual cuddles is they feel deeply lonely and sad
Not only guys but girls too :(

I found out there are guys on this planet Paying for VIRTUAL CUDDLE SESSIONS???????? I can see paying for a woman to come over but virtual????????????? Im not sure if I ever something so pathetic. Grown ass man paying for virtual cuddling????????????
Reading your posts, I think you could benefit.

no I rather pay for a latina to sit on my face
After you schmear her burrito smelling asscrack with peach pie, right?

That's better than me talking to a woman on a computer

I think the reason why there are people paying for virtual cuddles is they feel deeply lonely and sad

its because of that social distancing bullshit and a lot of women are trying to stay safe. I rather wait for life to get back to normal

If you have to pay for a woman to come over, that's just as pathetic.

You pay either way it is a choice of fooling yourself in believing that you are not but you pay and paying a woman for what you want make sure you get it while taking a woman out may not guarantee you get what you want...

I know many will be repulsed by what I wrote but it is reality...

You pay either way it is a choice of fooling yourself in believing that you are not but you pay and paying a woman for what you want make sure you get it while taking a woman out may not guarantee you get what you want...

Virtual cuddles is for one of these type of men

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

And sir you just described yourself and most of the men on this board...

A link might have been nice, but ya ... Kinda lame

Or maybe it's because they have all that stimulus money and nowhere else to spend it.

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

I;m attractive, under 60 and not disabled. Just picky and have a "shaky flirt game" and can only pull 7's

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

You can scratch me off that list, though. I'm not over 60.

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

I;m attractive, under 60 and not disabled. Just picky and have a "shaky flirt game" and can only pull 7's

Give it a rest mate because no one believe you...

I hate that women have to make no effort to make money

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

Just ugly and disabled?

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

Just ugly and disabled?

They would have to be to pay for a FAKE CUDDLE

Or maybe it's because they have all that stimulus money and nowhere else to spend it.
Well it's a possibility! Human nature is strange :)

Not all of us! I have to make many efforts to make some money :(

Not all of us! I have to make many efforts to make some money :(

Attractive women can cuddle with men long distance over a computer for money

Reading your posts, I think you could benefit.

no I rather pay for a latina to sit on my face

You don't have that much money!

Ugly
disabled
alone and over 60

You are pathetic. You might be able to pull a 1 or a 2.

Forum List

Back