anyone else notice?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
That democrats have essentially admitted that everything WikiLeaks has revealed about their email communications is accurate? They aren't disputing the facts found in the emails.

No. They are trying to pretend trump is somehow delegitimate because "Russians" hacked the DNC and exposed genuine corruption.

What an odd argument

Oh yes. "We lost because some embarrassing but truthful information came out!"

Obviously, that's not fair.

That democrats have essentially admitted that everything WikiLeaks has revealed about their email communications is accurate? They aren't disputing the facts found in the emails.

No. They are trying to pretend trump is somehow delegitimate because "Russians" hacked the DNC and exposed genuine corruption.

What an odd argument

The CIA says it was Russia. The “democrats” aren’t doing anything.

"
Last week, Central Intelligence Agency officials presented lawmakers with a stunning new judgment that upended the debate: Russia, they said, had intervened with the primary aim of helping make Donald J. Trumppresident.

The C.I.A.’s conclusion does not appear to be the product of specific new intelligence obtained since the election, several American officials, including some who had read the agency’s briefing, said on Sunday. Rather, it was an analysis of what many believe is overwhelming circumstantial evidence — evidence that others feel does not support firm judgments — that the Russians put a thumb on the scale for Mr. Trump, and got their desired outcome.

It is unclear why the C.I.A. did not produce this formal assessment before the election, although several officials said that parts of it had been made available to President Obama in the presidential daily briefing in the weeks before the vote. But the conclusion that Moscow ran an operation to help install the next president is one of the most consequential analyses by American spy agencies in years.”

10 Ways the CIA 'Russian Hacking' Story is Left-Wing 'Fake News'

What an odd argument

I know.... I thought this was one giant "nothing to see here" moment?

Now, it's "YUGE"!!!

Forum List

Back