Anyone getting strong arm emails from the Democratic Strategy Institute?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I don't know how they got my email. I just unsubscribed and let them know what disgusting cyber thugs they are. Anyway read this pathetic whining, threatening email from the 'Democratic Strategy Institute'. They personify everything that is wrong with Democrats:

>>>>>
JOE BIDEN SHATTERED

When CNN said Donald Trump had ruined Biden's lead in 15 key battleground states, we thought donations would come pouring in. WE BEGGED. WE PLEADED, AND WE FAILED.

-Trump unleashed an attack and blitz to save his presidency.
-we asked and begged for $50,000 to fill our rapid response fund.
-But fundraising CRASHED to a standstill. No one (really NO ONE) donated.

You're officially ON NOTICE. If you care about crushing Donald Trump, you're almost out of time to make a 600% matched gift.

Do the right thing. Chip in to elect Democrats and DEFEAT Trump before it's too late!!
>>>>>>>

I don't know how they got my email. I just unsubscribed and let them know what disgusting cyber thugs they are. Anyway read this pathetic whining, threatening email from the 'Democratic Strategy Institute'. They personify everything that is wrong with Democrats:

>>>>>
JOE BIDEN SHATTERED

When CNN said Donald Trump had ruined Biden's lead in 15 key battleground states, we thought donations would come pouring in. WE BEGGED. WE PLEADED, AND WE FAILED.

You're officially ON NOTICE. If you care about crushing Donald Trump, you're almost out of time to make a 600% matched gift.

Do the right thing. Chip in to elect Democrats and DEFEAT Trump before it's too late!!
>>>>>>>

No, not them. However, I did get a text last night from a Union guy in Pennsylvania asking me if Biden and Harris can depend on my vote. Question is how did they get my cell number? Our phones are in my wife's name. Creepy call lists . . . ?

>>>>>
JOE BIDEN SHATTERED

>>>>>>>

I don't even open that shit. Ditto with the stuff through the regular mail, it goes straight to the trash.

The left is in desperation mode. Anyone with one functioning brain cell understands that the polls are not accurate. Of course a lot of the left don’t have that functioning brain cell.

Forum List

Back