Anyone listening to the news?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
EVERY news channel,EVERY yapping head keeps lying about how well republican voters are doing in the early vote/absentee ballot area. I am watching Fox and this is like the 3rd moron I have heard say the SAME LIE! We are literally being left with nothing but online media to get the truth! I guess they figure most people are too ignorant to go find the facts for themselves. Fox themselves are trying to suppress the fucking GOP vote.

EVERY news channel,EVERY yapping head keeps lying about how well republican voters are doing in the early vote/absentee ballot area. I am watching Fox and this is like the 3rd moron I have heard say the SAME LIE! We are literally being left with nothing but online media to get the truth! I guess they figure most people are too ignorant to go find the facts for themselves. Fox themselves are trying to suppress the fucking GOP vote.
You sure it's a lie? How do you know? You been counting the votes? (Which can't be reported until 11/8 after polling closes)

You sure it's a lie? How do you know? You been counting the votes? (Which can't be reported until 11/8 after polling closes)
They keep claiming more democrats have returned ballots blah blah blah...I look at the reports everyday. More republicans have returned them yet this blowhard keeps lying and its the same lie whenever a different host starts their show...

They keep claiming more democrats have returned ballots blah blah blah...I look at the reports everyday. More republicans have returned them yet this blowhard keeps lying and its the same lie whenever a different host starts their show...
When the Democrats vote early it means a big turnout. When there's a big turnout it means the Democrats usually win. Try understanding what they are saying instead of rejecting it because it doesn't fit your Trumpian fantasy. In the real world Trump is in very big shit which is why everyone in the know is talking about it.

Considering how many blue collar Democrats are supporting Trump, and how many moderate Republicans are supporting Hillary (or leaving it blank), I'm not sure anyone should be jumping to conclusions about what is in those envelopes. Let's wait and see. I'm concerned too, everytime I see a poll putting Clinton way ahead, since none of us like her much and a lot of people will stay home if they think it's in the bag. I don't think Trump supporters will have that problem.

Considering how many blue collar Democrats are supporting Trump, and how many moderate Republicans are supporting Hillary (or leaving it blank), I'm not sure anyone should be jumping to conclusions about what is in those envelopes. Let's wait and see. I'm concerned too, everytime I see a poll putting Clinton way ahead, since none of us like her much and a lot of people will stay home if they think it's in the bag. I don't think Trump supporters will have that problem.
No one is staying home this year except some Trump voters who think it's a rigged game. Fuck them. Idiots.

American 'News' is fake. Scripted and acted Bullshite. But i think more & more Americans are realizing that.

Why bother listening to the news?

If a plane crashed into Sears Tower, they'd give it 5 minutes, then go back to Trump or Hillary.

I'm tired of it.

I'll start listening to the news again 2 weeks from today

Fox is in the tank for Hillary, with the exception of Sean and Bill.
Hell even O'Reilly is whining that Trump should concede if he loses. Hannity is only one with any balls.

O'Reilly popped a gasket on his show last night. He's been giving Hillary the benefit of the doubt where he can, but now the emails have proved she's exactly the lying corrupt bitch we all know her to be making him look foolish and he went off on her.

Seems to me listening to talk radio. There are a lot of republicans voting early. In fact a local radio personality is telling republicans to stop saying they are voting early. If the Clinton campaign finds out. More dead people will be voting.

I agree with your point regarding FOX news. They hate Hellary, but I believe they would prefer her to the clown. I have lost all respect for Megan Kelly. After she was unable to destroy Donnie in the debate she hosted, she has been obviously doing all she can to see him fall.

If a plane crashed into Sears Tower, they'd give it 5 minutes, then go back to Trump or Hillary.

I'm tired of it.

Or, don't listen at all. American 'News' is fake...

I'm tired of it.

It won't end there especially if Trump "loses" the election...Even if he wins they will all be shocked.
Seems to me listening to talk radio. There are a lot of republicans voting early. In fact a local radio personality is telling republicans to stop saying they are voting early. If the Clinton campaign finds out. More dead people will be voting.

I used to listen to Rush and Herman Cain and Hannity but got shitty radio reception up here. Told wife I wanted 1 year subscription to sirius radio.

I agree with your point regarding FOX news. They hate Hellary, but I believe they would prefer her to the clown. I have lost all respect for Megan Kelly. After she was unable to destroy Donnie in the debate she hosted, she has been obviously doing all she can to see him fall.
Well, there's Hannity doing the clean up on Aisle Kelly. If you want fair and balanced, there need to be those who will speak the truth.

Forum List

Back