Anyone listening to the news?

EVERY news channel,EVERY yapping head keeps lying about how well republican voters are doing in the early vote/absentee ballot area. I am watching Fox and this is like the 3rd moron I have heard say the SAME LIE! We are literally being left with nothing but online media to get the truth! I guess they figure most people are too ignorant to go find the facts for themselves. Fox themselves are trying to suppress the fucking GOP vote.
I know...It's like when the gays were telling everyone that "a majority of Americans support gay marriage"...like even after California voted down for the second time in a row.

"Fake it till you make it". The US Supreme Court Justices bought the lie over the home plate. Sucks, doesn't it?

EVERY news channel,EVERY yapping head keeps lying about how well republican voters are doing in the early vote/absentee ballot area. I am watching Fox and this is like the 3rd moron I have heard say the SAME LIE! We are literally being left with nothing but online media to get the truth! I guess they figure most people are too ignorant to go find the facts for themselves. Fox themselves are trying to suppress the fucking GOP vote.
You sure it's a lie? How do you know? You been counting the votes? (Which can't be reported until 11/8 after polling closes)
They keep claiming more democrats have returned ballots blah blah blah...I look at the reports everyday. More republicans have returned them yet this blowhard keeps lying and its the same lie whenever a different host starts their show...

Well, post the link to the returned ballots.

American 'News' is fake. Scripted and acted Bullshite. But i think more & more Americans are realizing that.
Where are you getting the "real" news and how do you know it's real?

Virtually impossible to get real News. But i try to avoid all American 'MSM 'News.' It's all scripted and acted Government/Corporate Media Globalist Bullshit. I try to access foreign news sources as much as possible. But much of that is scripted and acted too.

I have to admit it is very difficult finding credible media information. I think Wikileaks is as close as we're ever gonna get to receiving any truth and reality. The American Government/Corporate Media lies 24/7-365. It's very sad.

I know...It's like when the gays were telling everyone that "a majority of Americans support gay marriage"...like even after California voted down for the second time in a row.

"Fake it till you make it". The US Supreme Court Justices bought the lie over the home plate. Sucks, doesn't it?

lol, did you notice that gay marriage fell out of sight as an issue this election?

Why bother listening to the news?

If a plane crashed into Sears Tower, they'd give it 5 minutes, then go back to Trump or Hillary.

I'm tired of it.

I'll start listening to the news again 2 weeks from today
It won't end there especially if Trump "loses" the election...Even if he wins they will all be shocked.
You sure it's a lie? How do you know? You been counting the votes? (Which can't be reported until 11/8 after polling closes)
They keep claiming more democrats have returned ballots blah blah blah...I look at the reports everyday. More republicans have returned them yet this blowhard keeps lying and its the same lie whenever a different host starts their show...
Seems to me listening to talk radio. There are a lot of republicans voting early. In fact a local radio personality is telling republicans to stop saying they are voting early. If the Clinton campaign finds out. More dead people will be voting.

I used to listen to Rush and Herman Cain and Hannity but got shitty radio reception up here. Told wife I wanted 1 year subscription to sirius radio.
I miss Herman Cain's show, quit going to Atlanta. On 106.3 in greenville, from 6 to 10 in the morning the Tara show is on. Very good and you can stream it through your computer.

When the Democrats vote early it means a big turnout. When there's a big turnout it means the Democrats usually win. Try understanding what they are saying instead of rejecting it because it doesn't fit your Trumpian fantasy. In the real world Trump is in very big shit which is why everyone in the know is talking about it.

Lol, idiot, the GOP is AHEAD IN EARLY VOTING IN FLORIDUH! But the media is spinning it as not the case.

Bejeebus, get a freaking brain why dont you?

When the Democrats vote early it means a big turnout. When there's a big turnout it means the Democrats usually win. Try understanding what they are saying instead of rejecting it because it doesn't fit your Trumpian fantasy. In the real world Trump is in very big shit which is why everyone in the know is talking about it.

Lol, idiot, the GOP is AHEAD IN EARLY VOTING IN FLORIDUH! But the media is spinning it as not the case.

There's nothing in your link that shows the GOP ahead, fuckwit.

The link was to the current tally of Floriduh early votes and mail in votes.

I am not going to add the numbers up for your stupid ass, but the GOP is ahead there, duh.

I am not going to add the numbers up for your stupid ass, but the GOP is ahead there, duh.

It says about 820,000 Republicans and about 820,000 Democrats have either early voted or returned their ballots.

Where's the big GOP lead?

It says about 820,000 Republicans and about 820,000 Democrats have either early voted or returned their ballots.

and with that, nervous laughter is all that poster has left. lol

1. I did not say it was a big GOP lead at the moment, but historically the Democrats are way ahead after early vote and mail in votes have come in, and by ahead I mean more registered Democrats than Republicans, not necessarily who they vote for. But this year, instead of the usual big Democrat lead, we have a GOP lead.

2. There is also a huge unaffiliated vote this year and polls in Floriduh show about an 11% edge to Trump among them. So the more of them the better for Trump.

3. At this moment GOP is at 831k votes in and Dems at 821k votes in, a 10k lead that in itself will be insignificant on election day, but is a harbinger that the Dems are not getting a good turnout compared to GOP.

1. I did not say it was a big GOP lead at the moment, but historically the Democrats are way ahead after early vote and mail in votes have come in, and by ahead I mean more registered Democrats than Republicans, not necessarily who they vote for. But this year, instead of the usual big Democrat lead, we have a GOP lead.

2. There is also a huge unaffiliated vote this year and polls in Floriduh show about an 11% edge to Trump among them. So the more of them the better for Trump.

3. At this moment GOP is at 831k votes in and Dems at 821k votes in, a 10k lead that in itself will be insignificant on election day, but is a harbinger that the Dems are not getting a good turnout compared to GOP.

so you admit you were full of shit earlier.

Forum List

Back