Anyone listening to the news?

It says about 820,000 Republicans and about 820,000 Democrats have either early voted or returned their ballots.
Where's the big GOP lead?
1. I did not say it was a big GOP lead at the moment, but historically the Democrats are way ahead after early vote and mail in votes have come in, and by ahead I mean more registered Democrats than Republicans, not necessarily who they vote for. But this year, instead of the usual big Democrat lead, we have a GOP lead.

2. There is also a huge unaffiliated vote this year and polls in Floriduh show about an 11% edge to Trump among them. So the more of them the better for Trump.

3. At this moment GOP is at 831k votes in and Dems at 821k votes in, a 10k lead that in itself will be insignificant on election day, but is a harbinger that the Dems are not getting a good turnout compared to GOP.

so you admit you were full of shit earlier.
No, I said the GOP is in the lead and they are, a fact that by itself is very significant when the Dems are normally well ahead at this point.

It says about 820,000 Republicans and about 820,000 Democrats have either early voted or returned their ballots.
Where's the big GOP lead?
1. I did not say it was a big GOP lead at the moment, but historically the Democrats are way ahead after early vote and mail in votes have come in, and by ahead I mean more registered Democrats than Republicans, not necessarily who they vote for. But this year, instead of the usual big Democrat lead, we have a GOP lead.

2. There is also a huge unaffiliated vote this year and polls in Floriduh show about an 11% edge to Trump among them. So the more of them the better for Trump.

3. At this moment GOP is at 831k votes in and Dems at 821k votes in, a 10k lead that in itself will be insignificant on election day, but is a harbinger that the Dems are not getting a good turnout compared to GOP.

so you admit you were full of shit earlier.
No, I said the GOP is in the lead and they are, a fact that by itself is very significant when the Dems are normally well ahead at this point.

Seems even the conservative HotAir disagrees with you:

"Fueled by a strong first day of in-person early voting, more than 1.6 million Floridians have cast pre-Election Day ballots as Democrats threaten to overtake Republicans in the number of votes banked before Nov. 8.

Of the 1.6 million votes recorded Tuesday morning, about 665,000 were made by Florida Republicans (almost 42 percent) and 658,000 by Democrats (almost 41 percent). That means Republicans are only holding on to a margin of 0.43 percentage points in pre-Election Day ballots cast over Democrats.

The GOP lead over Democrats was 1.7 points on Monday morning, before the first in-person early voting polls opened. And at that point, on Monday, Republicans were well behind the 5 point advantage they held in pre-Election Day ballots cast during the same period of the election in 2012."

Hmmm: Florida Democrats gaining in early voting over 2012 - Hot Air

Doesn't matter how many votes have already been sent in, or who sent them.

Especially in this election between the 2 most disliked candidates in history.

What matters is who the votes are for, and we won't know that for 2 weeks

Forum List

Back