Anyone play the drinking game last night to the word "racist/racism" ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
If you downed a shot everytime you heard one of those words last night, you're either now dead, or you'll wake up next week sometime.
Lizzy Warren alone would have brought an elephant to it's knees.

I don't know how anyone could have watched a bunch of jabbering lunatics babble about free shit and hating rich people...

If you want brain damage just start huffing paint.

If you downed a shot everytime you heard one of those words last night, you're either now dead, or you'll wake up next week sometime.
Anyone playing The Mueller Drinking Game would have went to be Stone Cold Sober.
They avoided The Mueller Report like the plague.

“Understanding how our presidents think about race is not a matter of character assassination, it’s about understanding what drives their decision making,” he said. “It’s not partisan gamesmanship, it’s about how these people with the power we gave them as result of an election have used it. If their minds are poisoned by prejudice, we need to know.”

Anyone playing The Mueller Drinking Game would have went to be Stone Cold Sober.
They avoided The Mueller Report like the plague.
Biden wasn't mentioned either

I read Buttplug used a Bible verse to try and slam Christian republicans.

Here's one for ya Buttplug...ya daffy dumbass.

Romans 1:18-32

I don't think Buttplug reads the Bible much, that's just some shit his handlers programmed him to repeat.

Otherwise he wouldn't have skipped over this part:

Leviticus 20:13 New Living Translation (NLT)
13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

I don't think Buttplug reads the Bible much, that's just some shit his handlers programmed him to repeat.

Otherwise he wouldn't have skipped over this part:

Leviticus 20:13 New Living Translation (NLT)
13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

Buttplug is the consummate leftist dumbass

The Democrat candidates are pandering hard for the Black Voters.
Hate and Fear are the Democratic Party's main tools.

The Democrat candidates are pandering hard for the Black Voters.
Hate and Fear are the Democratic Party's main tools.
Why do you think Moscow Mitch wants russia involved in our election??

Forum List

Back