Anyone remember Art Bell?

Yes, I still listen to his past shows online. He was a much better host than George Noory. George is okay....but I rather listen to Art any day. I am also a subscriber to Coast to Coast AM. So, I get to listen to all of Art's interviews and stuff.

I remember Art... There was a period in my life (early '80's) that AM talk/radio was just about the only entertainment I had going... KANC 1080 on your AM dial...
Was introduced to 'older than dirt' Larry King during this period...

There is / was a podcast called "Welcome to Nightvale" that was very much in the vein (almost a parody of) Art Bell's "Dark Side".

• Banned
I have the book of the damned by Charles Fort by my bedside. If you can't question science, it isn't science.

I pretty much destroyed my ears playing in rock bands and doing concrete demolition/construction work in the 1980s.

My ears would always be ringing. It was especially bothersome at night when I was trying to sleep. So I would put on Coast to Coast AM on the radio to drown it out so I could get to sleep.

Last edited:
yep - listened to him overnight quite often; back when conspiratorial theories were fun.

Forum List

Back