Anyone remember the republican "Young Guns"?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
A trip down Memory Lane.

It was just a short ten years ago, when seemingly all of the District of Criminals was abuzz about this band of dashing, bright, and take-no-prisoners tough guys, who were going to forge ahead with the bolder and badder GOP of the 21st century!

110405_cantor_ryan_mccarthy_ap_605.jpg

DERRRRRRP!

Last edited:
A trip down Memory Lane.

It was just a short ten years ago, when seemingly all of the District of Criminals was abuzz about this band of dashing, bright, and take-no-prisoners tough guys, who were going to forge ahead with the bolder and badder GOP of the 21st century!

DERRRRRRP!
Hey, you forgot the "Young Gun" from Colorado.
I hear she's really good with her hands! :auiqs.jpg:

A trip down Memory Lane.

DERRRRRRP!
Squirt Guns

A trip down Memory Lane.

DERRRRRRP!
fags

Back then you were saying that Ryan and Cantor wanted to push your grandma off a cliff, you hypocritical putz.
And you won't be able to prove that, because I never said it.

It only happened in your fevered, TDS-infected imagination.

McCarthy looks exactly the same???

WTF.

I don't hear much. But I heard that fag on Mark Levin Radio after Obiden? Or after they lost the House? I quickly had to turn it off and change the channel.

He was high-pitched crazy sounding. All he seemed to say "Mark, do you know what they are doing now?" Almost giddy like it was entertainment to a Libstain on this board. Like watching a soap opera that he could not wait to see on a daily basis. Like a cheerleader in High School. He really really sucketh massive crank.

And you won't be able to prove that, because I never said it.

It only happened in your fevered, TDS-infected imagination.
OK, I do not know if you specifically said it. But the Dems DID say it. There is a tv commercial featuring this. You most likely giggled like a school girl when you saw it. You probably even peed yourself a little. We can split hairs if you like, but you are still a hypocrite, just like your Dem brethren. Scumbag!!

OK, I do not know if you specifically said it. But the Dems DID say it. There is a tv commercial featuring this. You most likely giggled like a school girl when you saw it. You probably even peed yourself a little. We can split hairs if you like, but you are still a hypocrite, just like your Dem brethren. Scumbag!!
Look at all those ignorant assumptions. You don't know my politics.

Not everyone is a mindless sheep like you.

Ryan and Cantor were intelligent, articulate and at least tried to behave with honor, respect and dignity.

So they got pushed the fuck out by the cavemen.
Cantor was/is a asshole, nobody in his district really liked him, he was a uppity shit to the point he got primaried.

Today’s Republican Young Guns

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Green
George Santos

Forum List

Back