Anyone remember the sickening case of Channon Gail Chrisitan and Chris Newsom? Yeah, didnt make too much national news.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

One of the most sickening murders ever recorded and barely got a fucking blip of disgust from the national media. Barely a fucking thing.

What's happened to people these days. I can't fathom such a horrific incident to innocent happy people. I'm sickened

One of the most sickening murders ever recorded and barely got a fucking blip of disgust from the national media. Barely a fucking thing.

What's happened to people these days. I can't fathom such a horrific incident to innocent happy people. I'm sickened

Well, it was 17 years ago.

We have 25,000 homicides a year in this country.

Kind of hard to get upset about something that happened 425,000 murders ago.

Well, it was 17 years ago.

We have 25,000 homicides a year in this country.

Kind of hard to get upset about something that happened 425,000 murders ago.
Your side never forgets nothing bad that happens to black people

This is by far more barbaric than what happened to James Byrd, and his name still comes up occasionally

Your side never forgets nothing bad that happens to black people

This is by far more barbaric than what happened to James Byrd, and his name still comes up occasionally

Your side never forgets anything bad that happens to black people. You used a double negative.

Again, 17 years ago, nobody really cared that much. We live in a society that accepts crime. If we were against crime, we would ban guns, have poverty relief programs, treat the mentally ill and addicts, and do something about systematic racism.

But we don't.

Your side never forgets anything bad that happens to black people. You used a double negative.Again, 17 years ago, nobody really cared that much. We live in a society that accepts crime. If we were against crime, we would ban guns, have poverty relief programs, treat the mentally ill and addicts, and do something about systematic racism.

But we don't.
Guns cause crime?

Only in lib la la land

Bad people cause crime

have poverty relief programs

What do you think spending 24 trillion dollars on the War Against Poverty was for?

Bleeding heart libs have been throwing money at poverty since LBJ was president and the poor are still with us

and do something about systematic racism.

When you repeat that lib excuse for black failure you harm your favorite pet minority instead of helping them

Better you should encourage black people to try harder and act smarter

Then you might get somewhere

Guns cause crime?

Only in lib la la land

Bad people cause crime

Guns make it possible for bad people to commit crimes. And sometimes good people having a bad day.

What do you think spending 24 trillion dollars on the War Against Poverty was for?

Bleeding heart libs have been throwing money at poverty since LBJ was president and the poor are still with us

Uh, 24 Trillion over 60 years isn't an impressive number.

While it DID reduce the poverty rate in this country, it's still way too high.

When you repeat that lib excuse for black failure you harm your favorite pet minority instead of helping them

Better you should encourage black people to try harder and act smarter

Then you might get somewhere

Right. Except when it's poor white people in rural areas smoking meth and committing crimes, you blame the Chinese.

When it's black people committing crimes, you blame black people.

Guns make it possible for bad people to commit crimes
Guns also make it possible for good people to protect themselves and stop crimes

The problem is that libs coddle criminals and fail to punish them when they are caught carrying a gun illegally

They are often arrested carrying a gun illegally and turned loose

When they should serve several years even for a first offense

Guns also make it possible for good people to protect themselves and stop crimes
Not really. DGU's are rare.

The problem is that libs coddle criminals and fail to punish them when they are caught carrying a gun illegally
We have the harshest criminal justice system in the free world.

They are often arrested carrying a gun illegally and turned loose
Because we already lock up 2 million people.

When they should serve several years even for a first offense

We already lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. 70 million Americans have a police record.

We have the harshest criminal justice system in the free world.
I dont think so

Show me another country where criminals can steal up to $1,000 and not spend a single night in jail

Major retailers are closing stores in deep blue democrat cities on the west coast because of crime

I dont think so

Show me another country where criminals can steal up to $1,000 and not spend a single night in jail

Major retailers are closing stores in deep blue democrat cities on the west coast because of crime

Yes, your hysterics are duly noted.

Other countries don't have these problems because they have strong welfare programs and don't let anyone have guns.

Yes, your hysterics are duly noted.

Other countries don't have these problems because they have strong welfare programs and don't let anyone have guns.
In major democrat cities criminals can steal $1,000 in merchandise in broad daylight, with store employees watching, without using a gun

Sounds like they should invest in armed security.

$1000 in merch isn't worth spending $50,000 in my hard earned tax dollars to lock them up.
Its not that simple

Criminals can steal $1,000 every day without going to jail

Thats a failure of the leftist bleeding heart democrats in deep blue cities like San Francisco or Seattle

There so much lacking in your excuse of hiring private security I wont try to list all of it

You are really desperate to avoid teslity on this issue

Forum List

Back