🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Saying:"Why Hasn't Obama Brought Up The Debt Yet"? The Debt Is The State Of The Union Dam It!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: It's well after 8:30 and Obama hasn't spoken of the debt yet. Isn't the national debt first and foremost the leading indicator of the state of the union? Looks like Obama wont mention that when it it's 20 Trillion, the whole system collapses and every child will owe about one million dollars. Oh wait,,,Democrats don't care about debt so long as they are millionaires who stole their money from the middle class.:iagree:

:afro: It's well after 8:30 and Obama hasn't spoken of the debt yet. Isn't the national debt first and foremost the leading indicator of the state of the union? Looks like Obama wont mention that when it it's 20 Trillion, the whole system collapses and every child will owe about one million dollars. Oh wait,,,Democrats don't care about debt so long as they are millionaires who stole their money from the middle class.:iagree:

Hilldabeast got her's, its probably financing her campaign...

missing money state department - Google Search

How'd we get such a debt ?

And what's the GOP plan? Increased military spending!? Well that's a cost saver !

And what's the GOP plan? Increased military spending!? Well that's a cost saver !

Lassieis looking for you, it all clintons fault, 1st wtc bombing, two embassy's, the USS Cole bombing, him shooting off 30 cruise missiles all over the middle east killing innocents, and the 9/11 attack, did I miss anything, oh ya fucking around in the oval office and now his bitch wants to be president...:bye1:

Last edited:
Granny says, "Dat's right...

... purt soon we all gonna be so poor...

... Hillary gonna have to stand onna street corner...

... an' sell apples."

Only a dumbass would think our debt is from anything other than SS/Medicare/Medicaid foolishness. Social entitlement programs are nothing more than the nation killer...

Granny says, "Dat's right, you tell `em Rev. - we's broke financially too...

Rev. Graham on SOTU: ‘Our Nation is Broken – It’s Broken Morally, It’s Broken Spiritually, It’s Broken Politically’
January 12, 2016 | In anticipation of President Barack Obama’s last State of the Union Address on Tuesday night, Rev. Franklin Graham said he could already reveal the condition of our nation – it is broken, morally, spiritually, politically, and racially.
The reverend added that he hoped President Obama would “turn to God for wisdom and direction” in leading America for his last 12 months in office. “Tonight the president is set to give his final State of the Union address,” said Rev. Graham in a Jan. 12 post on Facebook. “I can tell you the state of our union.” “Our nation is broken -- it's broken morally; it's broken spiritually; it's broken politically; it's broken racially,” he said.

screen_shot_2016-01-12_at_4.59.12_pm.png

“The state of our union cannot be fixed unless we repent of our sins individually and ask our nation to do the same,” Rev. Graham continued. ”I've just led a Decision America Tour prayer rally in the capital of Florida--#2 of 50!” he said. “Now I'm on way to Baton Rouge to pray with the people of Louisiana for their state and this nation tomorrow at noon.

“Mr. President, I hope in the time you have remaining in office that you will turn to God for wisdom and direction about how to lead this nation,” said Rev. Graham. “May your last 12 months be the best and most beneficial for this country. ‘Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord’ (Psalm 33:12).” Franklin Graham, 63, is the son of world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham. Franklin Graham oversees the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and the international Christian relief group Samaritan’s Purse. He is married and has five children.

Rev. Graham on SOTU: ‘Our Nation is Broken – It’s Broken Morally, It’s Broken Spiritually, It’s Broken Politically’

See also:

Kim Davis at SOTU: Obama ‘Has Chipped Away at American, Christian Values’
January 12, 2016 | Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who refused to issue marriage licenses for homosexuals, commented on what she considered to be President Barack Obama’s legacy just prior to the his final State of the Union speech, telling CNSNews.com, “I think he has chipped away at American Christian values piece by piece, and I hope and I pray that he garners some light at the end of this dark tunnel that we’ve been in.”
The Rowan County, Ky., clerk was briefly jailed last year following the Supreme Court ruling that legalized homosexual “marriage” for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples because it went against her Christian beliefs. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) invited Davis to the State of the Union, who spoke with CNSNews.com on Capitol Hill Tuesday evening. The invitation is “a great honor,” said Davis.

CNSNews.com asked Davis, “How does it feel representing those who believe marriage is between a man and a woman and are standing for this belief the way you have?” “Well, I’m very honored to stand for God’s Word,” she said. “It’s always something that I want to base my life on. I want to encourage others and be an encouragement to others to do the very same.” “What do you think is President Obama’s legacy as he’s about to give this last State of the Union tonight?”CNSNews.com asked.

“I think he has chipped away at American Christian values piece by piece,” said Davis. “I hope and I pray that he garners some light at the end of this dark tunnel that we’ve been in.” When asked to comment on the state of religious liberty in America, Davis called it “a constant battle.” “I think it’s a constant battle and I think it will get much worse before it gets any better,” she said, warning, “This is just the beginning.”

Kim Davis at SOTU: Obama ‘Has Chipped Away at American, Christian Values’

90% of the debt was caused by stupid tax breaks and war.

Repeal the tax breaks and work to keep us out of war and you will be doing something serious about the debt.

Cutting infrastructure, science, r&d and education to the bone will harm this country and its ability to pay this debt.

Those stupid tax breaks.....
Yeah letting people have more of the money they earn.....
How dare we let that happen....

Letting corporations pay 10-12% in taxes is highway robbery. Stop bitching about the debt if this is ok with you.

Also stop calling the police, stop driving on our roads and maybe get the fuck out of this country.

Letting corporations pay 10-12% in taxes is highway robbery. Stop bitching about the debt if this is ok with you.

Also stop calling the police, stop driving on our roads and maybe get the fuck out of this country.

Go ahead and push for more taxes on corporations....
Let's see how that will work out....

Yes, lets let corporations cheat and gut this nations ability to maintain our lead in science and r&d. Hell, lets watch our infrastructure fall into the goddamn river!!!

Gots to build a new bridge in a goddamn muslim country!

You republicans have lost your goddamn minds.

so George Bush added the next 10 trillion to the debt? got any proof being he has been out of office since 2009?

Go ahead and push for more taxes on corporations....
Let's see how that will work out....
we wouldnt owe 19 trillion if Obama just agreed to lower all our taxes and corp. taxes to about 15% instead of 39,,,,,yet the left keeps bitchin!

It's clear that the debt isn't an issue to him.
Washington has no intention of paying it back. That's the dirty little secret.

What's the point of him talking about it ? Neither he nor anybody else in Washington is ever actually going to DO anything about it, wake up folks, Washington is on the path to financial ruin and nobody there has any interest in changing it. Once interest rates return to their historical norms you're going to see an explosion of the deficit as debt service eats more and more of the federal budget and the world is finally going to figure out that lending money to the professional money wasters in Washington is a fools errand.

Fiscal Year 2015 interest payments on the debt were $402 billion with NEAR ZERO Interest rates
For the 3 months of Fiscal Year 2016 it's already at $126 billion, now imagine rates at 3,4 or 5% ... you do the math.

Once the piper comes to be paid (and he's walking up the driveway) the wailing and gnashing of teeth from all the gub'mint worshippers will be great as they come to realize borrowing and spending like drunken sailors has consequences and they ain't going to be pretty.

Obama is living in a fantasy world. He brought up curing Cancer, said everyone should learn to work together, and that ISIS isn't a threat.

He forgot to mention his dreams of world peace, as if he's a contestant in a beauty pageant.

The number one issue that has been a constant in the Obama Administration is the obvious lack of direction. His White House doesn't do the little things right. At the same time, he's constantly talking about a world he wishes existed.

Obama is one of those government employees that everyone is forced to work around. You can't get rid of them, so everyone just tries to take up his slack and cope with the extra work while waiting for the lazy motherfucker to retire.

What's the point of him talking about it ? Neither he nor anybody else in Washington is ever actually going to DO anything about it, wake up folks, Washington is on the path to financial ruin and nobody there has any interest in changing it. Once interest rates return to their historical norms you're going to see an explosion of the deficit as debt service eats more and more of the federal budget and the world is finally going to figure out that lending money to the professional money wasters in Washington is a fools errand.

Fiscal Year 2015 interest payments on the debt were $402 billion with NEAR ZERO Interest rates
For the 3 months of Fiscal Year 2016 it's already at $126 billion, now imagine rates at 3,4 or 5% ... you do the math.

Once the piper comes to be paid (and he's walking up the driveway) the wailing and gnashing of teeth from all the gub'mint worshippers will be great as they come to realize borrowing and spending like drunken sailors has consequences and they ain't going to be pretty.
and the growth of the DC area is pretty much all on borrowed money!

Obama is living in a fantasy world. He brought up curing Cancer, said everyone should learn to work together, and that ISIS isn't a threat.
I told 'em it was a bad idea to let Kim Jung Un write his speeches but as usual the arrogant prick never listens. :D

Forum List

Back