Anyone Saying:"Why Hasn't Obama Brought Up The Debt Yet"? The Debt Is The State Of The Union Dam It!

Obama is living in a fantasy world. He brought up curing Cancer, said everyone should learn to work together, and that ISIS isn't a threat.
I told 'em it was a bad idea to let Kim Jung Un write his speeches but as usual the arrogant prick never listens. :D
when Obama said that the economy is roaring, he was only referring to the evil one per-cent.

Those stupid tax breaks.....
Yeah letting people have more of the money they earn.....
How dare we let that happen....

Letting corporations pay 10-12% in taxes is highway robbery. Stop bitching about the debt if this is ok with you.

Also stop calling the police, stop driving on our roads and maybe get the fuck out of this country.
What do you think a proper rate would be?

i dont recall ever having a surplus during the Obama years,,,isnt a surplus a sign that the economy is booming? last I checked,,,the deficit is 19 Trillion.

i dont recall ever having a surplus during the Obama years,,,isnt a surplus a sign that the economy is booming? last I checked,,,the deficit is 19 Trillion.

A surplus *could* be a sign the economy is "booming" if we're talking about an economy that isn't addicted to government spending and easy monetary policy but that of course doesn't apply to the United States.

A surplus *could* be a sign that those holding the reins of power and the bureaucracies that they manage are fiscally responsible but that of course doesn't apply to the United States.

A surplus *could* be a sign that the miscreants in government are cooking the books and playing accounting games that would land anybody that tried them in the private sector in prison and of course that DOES apply the United States as in the last time the federal government reported a *surplus* (the 90's) the books were so cooked that the inventors of GAAP rolled over in their graves and puked.

Maybe we just have a surplus of dogs? hmm,,yummy,,,i love doggy steak.

Forum List

Back