Anyone sensing they are about to unleash another plandemic on us?

I wouldn't be surprised one bit. It is exactly the same timeline as the last election. I will be a lot less cooperative with the goose steppers this time around. They can kiss my rosy red-----
I'm hearing stuff coming out of leftists mouths. September or a October.

I am. I am guessing some plandemic (variant) from like Candada or something.

Anyone else getting a sense of that? Just wondering.
I've had the same suspicion as I am in a bright blue state and have noticed more places are masking up again. It won't be as severe and short lived I imagine. Just enough to justify left wing governors, especially the swing states, to force mostly or all mail in ballots again.

That is what some YT channels say.

Me? dunno.

liberal brain cure cen.jpg

I'm hearing stuff coming out of leftists mouths. September or a October.
That's when it first started in 2019--by Jan. lock downs and masking. Don't be surprised if you see some racial event around May leading to riots by BLM/Antifa. WTH, it worked once, eh?

I've had the same suspicion as I am in a bright blue state and have noticed more places are masking up again. It won't be as severe and short lived I imagine. Just enough to justify left wing governors, especially the swing states, to force mostly or all mail in ballots again.
Whatever you start seeing those deranged pathetic drones doing or posting on here, is what they are being told to do, say and think. They are all trained monkeys (parrots but I prefer monkeys cause they hate that term) and only do what they are instructed to do by group think.

Yeah. I hope it takes out a lot of the people releasing it onto the populace.
This is why I dont subscribe to such conspiracies. The Black Plague wiped out I believe half of Europe within a few years. Imagine that? So if any lab leaks another, they have no clue how it may evolve and rapidly become resistant to attempts to destroy it to the point the leaker will be just another victim.

This is why I dont subscribe to such conspiracies. The Black Plague wiped out I believe half of Europe within a few years. Imagine that? So if any lab leaks another, they have no clue how it may evolve and rapidly become resistant to attempts to destroy it to the point the leaker will be just another victim.
Interesting fact about those plagues. There were a few black plagues.

Over 90 percent of the millions that died were from the serf of peasant class.

Now, consider that. You can research that too.

Yeap, it's coming. Ladies and gentlemen, the eris covid variant. That BA 2 86 Variant

Anyone else ready to endure the globalists and their pathetic sheep again?

Here come the mask mandates, and then eventually the required vaccines folks.

I virtually guarantee it.
Only it won't work.
The part that will work is the Democrats will cancel all debates and public appearances by Biden in order to excuse hiding him just like they did before.
Another part that will work is opening up mail-in-voting to increase the number of votes that can't be checked for duplicates/forgery etc. - just like last time.
But the country shutting down again - is not going to happen.
People won't do that again.

I virtually guarantee it.
Only it won't work.
The part that will work is the Democrats will cancel all debates and public appearances by Biden in order to excuse hiding him just like they did before.
Another part that will work is opening up mail-in-voting to increase the number of votes that can't be checked for duplicates/forgery etc. - just like last time.
But the country shutting down again - is not going to happen.
People won't do that again.
I looked up the estimated Federal Deficit for 2023...1.4 Trillion Dollars. Shutting down the economy again is going to cause a lot more pain. The last time they tanked Trump's economy. The economy now is shaky.

Forum List

Back