🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone sponsoring protest groups that get violent at inaugural should be arrested too

I refuse to believe these people are so crazed that they'll do something stupid.

Am I giving them too much benefit of the doubt?

There are likely a few people who are crazy enough to do something stupid. The question then will be...are you going to blame every person who protests for it? Hmmmmmm. Such a tough one.

Are any liberals going? protests will be way out side of inaugural areas. if what I read is correct.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless you can prove a conspiracy to breach the peace by the sponsors, go fish.

The key word is "peaceably," snowflake...

It's about time that these sponsors start to pay their dues when the protests and protestors get violent and cause human injury and property damage. I've been listening to clips of the Project Veritas on Hannity. Unreal.

For example if BLM gets violent, arrest Kellogg executives. Arrest any and all sponsors of any violent protest group. Skip boycotts. Throw the exectives in the slammer along with the perps on the ground.
And charge them with terrorism. Long overdue.

If you were to hold that standard to Fox News with regard to anything in the US, the network would have no Sponsors and Beck, Hannity and all the other blowhards would be in jail..

Guilt by association? Not a solid legal concept, honestly. But such people should be convicted in the court of public opinion.

I agree, although you are a racist, homophobe if you voted for Trump. Just ask the left, they will tell you!

But, I do believe the people who put the thing together need be held responsible at least partially. If you have a wedding at a hall and it gets damaged, who is responsible? The movers and shakers behind the people, need be held accountable. You can't yell "FIRE" in a crowded theatre, you can't scream "gun" in the middle of a mall, and you can't put up racial bias on a march not designed to be peaceful!

Well complicity and guilt by association are different. People who knowingly incite or sponsor violence should be prosecuted.

If the looting and arson starts we should start shooting them.
Who's "we"? You going? You think they are gonna let you freaks near the area with your pussy protection?

Let's just say they don't want to come near my home.
I've "been" son, something you can't say. Apparently though you need to show others your dick and convince them how big you think it is.

Last edited:
Nutbags think they are the only ones who want criminals to be arrested and punished. It's a weird thing with them.

Well we've witnessed what leftists think when we have stories about a white cop shooting a black suspect, and can only draw reasonable conclusions from there.

I don't know about arrested, but they should be held financially liable for damages to property and humans alike. The city in question should be able to sue them for the cost of extra security. Businesses should be able to sue for damages and loss of customers to their business. People who are in the area that are assaulted and in need of medical attention should be able to sue for their sufferings.

I'd settle for that. :) I'm in a good mood today.
tumblr_nh3fe7Casn1rm97r4o1_400.gif

[

Let's just say they don't want to come near my home.
I've "been" son, something you can't say. Apparently though you need to show others your dick and convince them how big you think it is.

Oh great. Another keyboard warrior. Just what this place needs.

Stay away from my home and everyone will be fine.
Apparently though LL has taken some offense with me...I'm crushed. He did however run away from our Healthcare discussion.

Apparently though LL has taken some offense with me...I'm crushed. He did however run away from our Healthcare discussion.
Well ,when you talk about shooting first and asking questions later....I mean this 2017 not 1817...

Well ,when you talk about shooting first and asking questions later....I mean this 2017 not 1817...

Sorry no. Just because one is pissed that one did not get their way does not give them license to loot, steal and destroy.
Fuck them and shoot them.

[
Sorry no. Just because one is pissed that one did not get their way does not give them license to loot, steal and destroy.
Fuck them and shoot them.

And because they loot, steal and destroy doesn't mean they deserve a death sentence. Arrested? Yes. Dead? No. Well, unless you live in some third-world shithole.

Forum List

Back