🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone sponsoring protest groups that get violent at inaugural should be arrested too

For example, Watts or the King riots. Shoot the sons of bitches and by all fucking means NOBODY is paying to rebuild the HOMES and NEIGHBORHOODS of the fucking assholes who did it.

The King riots, I kinda agree. Watts? Don't treat minorities like shit and you won't get a reaction like they did. Simple really. Not that hard.

[
Sorry no. Just because one is pissed that one did not get their way does not give them license to loot, steal and destroy.
Fuck them and shoot them.

And because they loot, steal and destroy doesn't mean they deserve a death sentence. Arrested? Yes. Dead? No. Well, unless you live in some third-world shithole.

My right to my property supersedes your "right" to breathe.
Michael Brown got exactly what he deserved.

[

Let's just say they don't want to come near my home.
I've "been" son, something you can't say. Apparently though you need to show others your dick and convince them how big you think it is.

Oh great. Another keyboard warrior. Just what this place needs.

Stay away from my home and everyone will be fine.
Apparently though LL has taken some offense with me...I'm crushed. He did however run away from our Healthcare discussion.

That will soothe your butthurt, so go with it.

My right to my property supersedes your "right" to breathe.
Michael Brown got exactly what he deserved.

No it doesn't. Depends on whether you life is in immediate danger.

I agree. Brown was a piece of scum. So is Charles Manson. And?

[

Let's just say they don't want to come near my home.
I've "been" son, something you can't say. Apparently though you need to show others your dick and convince them how big you think it is.

Oh great. Another keyboard warrior. Just what this place needs.

Stay away from my home and everyone will be fine.
Apparently though LL has taken some offense with me...I'm crushed. He did however run away from our Healthcare discussion.

That will soothe your butthurt, so go with it.

Just run Forest, it's all you can do.

So ... if sponsors of protests should be held liable for the actions of individuals...then...should gun manufacturers be held responsible for the actions of individuals?

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

So ... if sponsors of protests should be held liable for the actions of individuals...then...should gun manufacturers be held responsible for the actions of individuals?

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

No, because gun manufacturers are not paying people to use their guns, they are simply selling them guns. That would be comparable to saying sign manufacturers should be held responsible for making the signs the rioters carried.

Gun manufacturers are selling a product. People who sponsor protests are paying them to protest which (half of the time) will turn into fights or riots.

For example, Watts or the King riots. Shoot the sons of bitches and by all fucking means NOBODY is paying to rebuild the HOMES and NEIGHBORHOODS of the fucking assholes who did it.

The King riots, I kinda agree. Watts? Don't treat minorities like shit and you won't get a reaction like they did. Simple really. Not that hard.

I'll tell you something even more simple than that: listen to the orders of the police and you won't get hurt. Not that hard really.

I'll tell you something even more simple than that: listen to the orders of the police and you won't get hurt. Not that hard really.
you can still get shot especially if you're black

You can, but that would a criminal act on behalf of the officer and charges would be brought.

The thing is every single situation between a white officer and a black suspect that didn't turn out good have one thing in common: they refused to obey the orders of the police officer(s).

You can, but that would a criminal act on behalf of the officer and charges would be brought.

The thing is every single situation between a white officer and a black suspect that didn't turn out good have one thing in common: they refused to obey the orders of the police officer(s).
ray what about guys getting choked to death or shot 5 or 6 times in the back?

Guilt by association? Not a solid legal concept, honestly. But such people should be convicted in the court of public opinion.
There are plenty of charges. Conspiracy, association before the fact, association after the fact. Abetting a felony, aiding a felon, misprision.

There is plenty of accomplice liability to go around.

I don't know about arrested, but they should be held financially liable for damages to property and humans alike. The city in question should be able to sue them for the cost of extra security. Businesses should be able to sue for damages and loss of customers to their business. People who are in the area that are assaulted and in need of medical attention should be able to sue for their sufferings.
Yes, and sue the Democrat party. Start with the Clinton foundation

ray what about guys getting choked to death or shot 5 or 6 times in the back?

It depends on the situation. A police officer does have the legal right to shoot somebody in the back if the officer believes the suspect getting away is a serious threat to the public. If an officer has to resort to choking somebody, it's likely because the suspect is fighting back while the officer is trying to restrain the suspect.

As I stated, in such situations, the suspect is not obeying the orders of the police officer.

Forum List

Back