🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone sponsoring protest groups that get violent at inaugural should be arrested too

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless you can prove a conspiracy to breach the peace by the sponsors, go fish.
What part of violent did you not understand?

And yet I have seen several of those incidents and not in one single case was the officer's life in danger. Were the suspects being dicks? Yep, but being a dick doesn't mean a death sentence.

Actually, yes it does.

I'm a CCW holder here in my state. I am not under any restrictions to use deadly force only if deadly force is used against me. Our laws state that I can use deadly force if I believe that I (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm.

So why should police have more restrictions than I (as an armed citizen) have? They should not and our laws should protect them if they feel the need to use deadly force to escape serious bodily harm.

I think they AND CCW holders walk a very fine line there as to what constitutes a threat.

I think the downside of this is having a gun can empower someone to use it rather than de-escalate a situation.
You'd be surprised at how looking down the barrel of a gun can deescalate a situation.

Funding protests is a very risky business. It isn't like funding a picnic. We have lots of evidence of what can go wrong when leftists go on the march, throw a few payed agitators in the mix and you have set off the powder keg.

It's about time that these sponsors start to pay their dues when the protests and protestors get violent and cause human injury and property damage. I've been listening to clips of the Project Veritas on Hannity. Unreal.

For example if BLM gets violent, arrest Kellogg executives. Arrest any and all sponsors of any violent protest group. Skip boycotts. Throw the exectives in the slammer along with the perps on the ground.
And charge them with terrorism. Long overdue.

And the gun manufacturers too? lol

It's about time that these sponsors start to pay their dues when the protests and protestors get violent and cause human injury and property damage. I've been listening to clips of the Project Veritas on Hannity. Unreal.

For example if BLM gets violent, arrest Kellogg executives. Arrest any and all sponsors of any violent protest group. Skip boycotts. Throw the exectives in the slammer along with the perps on the ground.

Looks like Quickdraw showed up again.

What exactly are you going to arrest the executives of Kelloggs for?

What exactly are you going to arrest the executives of Kelloggs for?

If a group such as BLM plot a domestic terror attack and Kelloggs sponsors BLM they should be held liable for damages in that attack.

BLM aren't the only crazies out there sponsored by corporations. Just an example.

I've never heard of a gun manufacturer donating a million dollars to any rioters.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

people peaceably to assemble,

rioting and violence is not peaceful assemble

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up. So unless you can prove that the organizers were involved in a criminal conspiracy to incite violence, any such law would be unconstitutional.

What part of violent did you not understand?

Violence is usually against the law. You still have to prove collusion by the organizers.

So ... if sponsors of protests should be held liable for the actions of individuals...then...should gun manufacturers be held responsible for the actions of individuals?

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.
They should if the manufacturers plan, organize and incite riots.

If you are sponsoring a RIOT - that is one thing and against the law.
If sponsoring a protest - a peaceful protest - then are you still responsible?
Are the sponsors of ball games responsible if the fans riot?
Are gun manufacturers responsible if their guns are used criminally?
If the fans of a ball team are paid to riot the rioters are paid employees acting within the scope of employment. The employer is indeed responsible for what they do. That is why when someone pays a killer to eliminate someone. The person paying is just as guilty.

So ... if sponsors of protests should be held liable for the actions of individuals...then...should gun manufacturers be held responsible for the actions of individuals?

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

If you are paying people to riot, that's a crime.

I've never heard of a gun manufacturer donating a million dollars to any rioters.

Exactly.

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up. So unless you can prove that the organizers were involved in a criminal conspiracy to incite violence, any such law would be unconstitutional.
Organizers are not responsible. Once they pay, they are responsible the same way any employer is respondible. Pay someone to riot and all acts of the riot are the responsibility of the employer.

Organizers are not responsible. Once they pay, they are responsible the same way any employer is respondible. Pay someone to riot and all acts of the riot are the responsibility of the employer.
It's conspiracy to commit terrorism.

James O'Keefe has proved so and turned the evidence over to the proper LE authorities.

So you should be able to put on a clean nappy and move on now, no?

Fine, prosecute, next?

Fine, prosecute, next?

Arrest, imprison.

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

I agree - if that is occurring the individuals responsible should be arrested and charged.

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

I agree - if that is occurring the individuals responsible should be arrested and charged.

Since when? I didn't see you calling for the arrest of the campaign managers who said they were paying crazy, drug addicted freaks to attend trump events as provocateurs....

Paying someone to riot is not organizing a peaceful protest. But I don't think you even have to pay someone to be charged with incited a riot or violence.

Forum List

Back