Anyone sponsoring protest groups that get violent at inaugural should be arrested too

So ... if sponsors of protests should be held liable for the actions of individuals...then...should gun manufacturers be held responsible for the actions of individuals?

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.
They should if the manufacturers plan, organize and incite riots.

If you are sponsoring a RIOT - that is one thing and against the law.
If sponsoring a protest - a peaceful protest - then are you still responsible?
Are the sponsors of ball games responsible if the fans riot?
Are gun manufacturers responsible if their guns are used criminally?
If the fans of a ball team are paid to riot the rioters are paid employees acting within the scope of employment. The employer is indeed responsible for what they do. That is why when someone pays a killer to eliminate someone. The person paying is just as guilty.

Someone paying someone to riot is not the same as someone sponsoring a demonstration. You realize that don't you?

So ... if sponsors of protests should be held liable for the actions of individuals...then...should gun manufacturers be held responsible for the actions of individuals?

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

If you are paying people to riot, that's a crime.

I agree - if that is occurring the individuals responsible should be arrested and charged.

Since when? I didn't see you calling for the arrest of the campaign managers who said they were paying crazy, drug addicted freaks to attend trump events as provocateurs....

Did O'Keefe release the unedited footage to LE?

people peaceably to assemble,

rioting and violence is not peaceful assemble

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up. So unless you can prove that the organizers were involved in a criminal conspiracy to incite violence, any such law would be unconstitutional.
Organizers are not responsible. Once they pay, they are responsible the same way any employer is respondible. Pay someone to riot and all acts of the riot are the responsibility of the employer.
It's conspiracy to commit terrorism.

Fine, prosecute, next?

Arrest, imprison.

Sic 'em tigger, incarceration for any who question the power structure.

Same sort of argument.

I say no. To both.

I agree - if that is occurring the individuals responsible should be arrested and charged.

Since when? I didn't see you calling for the arrest of the campaign managers who said they were paying crazy, drug addicted freaks to attend trump events as provocateurs....

Such as?

This? No, someone wasn't paid $3,500 to protest Donald Trump
Chicago-Area Activist Refutes Trump's Claims of Paid Protest
Trump once funded a disgraced conservative provocateur now trying to pay for Inauguration Day violence

Problem is there are a lot of "allegeds". I don't think it's illegal to protest, to disrupt protests, to heckle etc. But if they are paying someone to go in and start a riot - to deliberatey incite violence against someone - then the payer should be held responsible along with the person doing it, but it can't be based on "alleged".

I sincerely hope there are massive protests and that the protesters get violent. The sooner the country sees who these people are the better.

I sincerely hope there are massive protests and that the protesters get violent. The sooner the country sees who these people are the better.

I don't.

Most of "these people" are like most of "those people". They're genuinely angry, feel disenfranchised, are frightened of the way they feel the country is heading. Just like the Trump supporters. I have no doubt if Clinton had won there would be massive questions on legitimacy and there would be protests. As long as they are largely peaceful, it's legitimate free speech and it is their right.

Such as?

This? No, someone wasn't paid $3,500 to protest Donald Trump
Chicago-Area Activist Refutes Trump's Claims of Paid Protest
Trump once funded a disgraced conservative provocateur now trying to pay for Inauguration Day violence

Problem is there are a lot of "allegeds". I don't think it's illegal to protest, to disrupt protests, to heckle etc. But if they are paying someone to go in and start a riot - to deliberatey incite violence against someone - then the payer should be held responsible along with the person doing it, but it can't be based on "alleged".

It wasn't alleged. The asshat said it outright.

He said they were paying crazy people and addicts to start riots at Trump events. Own it.

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up. So unless you can prove that the organizers were involved in a criminal conspiracy to incite violence, any such law would be unconstitutional.
Organizers are not responsible. Once they pay, they are responsible the same way any employer is respondible. Pay someone to riot and all acts of the riot are the responsibility of the employer.

Fine, prosecute, next?

Arrest, imprison.

No, paying rioters is not "questioning the power structure". Sorry, commie.

Fine, prosecute, next?

Arrest, imprison.

Oh good, the "commie" label, you're so fresh and unpredictable hon. You simple cannot handle the fact that Don will be facing resistance. I'm so looking forward to the first season of Reality America.

Fine, prosecute, next?

Arrest, imprison.

Oh good, the "commie" label, you're so fresh and unpredictable hon. You simple cannot handle the fact that Don will be facing resistance. I'm so looking forward to the first season of Reality America.

"Resistance" in the form of paid, violent rioting is ILLEGAL and seditious. It's a crime.

Hopefully, you'll be billy clubbed and arrested.

Fine, prosecute, next?

Arrest, imprison.

"Resistance" in the form of paid, violent rioting is ILLEGAL and seditious. It's a crime.

I would expect nothing more than violence from you hon.

Arrest, imprison.

Violence begets violence. Don't riot, you won't get spanked and thrown in jail.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, yeah. The your violence is awful but mine is righteous bullshit. Beautiful.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, yeah. The your violence is awful but mine is righteous bullshit. Beautiful.

If you bring riots, you'll get shot.

That's the beginning and end of it.

Pepper spray and tasers don't always work--especially with angry subjects intoxicated on drugs. If your life is in danger, you don't want to use something that may not work. Besides the possibility of ineffectiveness, you risk missing your target or a barb not getting stuck in the subject because of heavy clothing or a sheer miss.

Those tools are great to bring down somebody that's not a serious threat to you, but if I were a police officer, I would never depend on them if my life were on the line. Bullets work.

I don't disagree with anything you have said. We had an incident with an offender on PCP. My partner struck him in the face and wrists several times with his PR24 and he barely flinched. It took five of us to handcuff him. However, again, I reiterate, I have seen nothing on those videos where alleged offenders have been shot dead where deadly force was necessary. On at least two occasions I have seen what appears to me to be under-prepared/ill-trained officers.

If a group such as BLM plot a domestic terror attack and Kelloggs sponsors BLM they should be held liable for damages in that attack.

BLM aren't the only crazies out there sponsored by corporations. Just an example.
?
What domestic terror act?

Forum List

Back