🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone sponsoring protest groups that get violent at inaugural should be arrested too

:lol:

No, they're not. No more so than Glenn Beck and Pamela Gellar are "responsible" for the guy who murdered 70 kids in Norway.

stop the spin neither beck or cellar organized the trip ya frikkin silly dope

No, but the shooter did refer to both of them as inspirations.

thank you for having the balls to agree that neither was an organizer

I'll give you a more applicable example.

Is a concert promoter legally responsible for a fight that breaks out at his concert?
Only if he hires people to go out into the audience and fight with people.

Shame it ain't the same for a fire, heh?

I think I will take the day off order a pizza buy a couple of 12 packs hit record on the DVR and enjoy the shit out of all of the snowflakes freaking out on national TV.

The democrat brand has never been lower but next week it will be mud. They are no longer a national party and if they sit home and soak on Friday or they riot and burn the city they are putting the peddle to the metal on the ruination of their party.

Go for it snowflakes....please.

I don't.

Most of "these people" are like most of "those people". They're genuinely angry, feel disenfranchised, are frightened of the way they feel the country is heading. Just like the Trump supporters. I have no doubt if Clinton had won there would be massive questions on legitimacy and there would be protests. As long as they are largely peaceful, it's legitimate free speech and it is their right.

I don't remember any protesters when DumBama won. If there were any, they were so insignificant that nobody paid attention.

I'm not paying any attention and you still seem shatty nappied about it.

I think I will take the day off order a pizza buy a couple of 12 packs hit record on the DVR and enjoy the shit out of all of the snowflakes freaking out on national TV.

The democrat brand has never been lower but next week it will be mud. They are no longer a national party and if they sit home and soak on Friday or they riot and burn the city they are putting the peddle to the metal on the ruination of their party.

Go for it snowflakes....please.

The brand that's in flames is the partisanshithead brand hon.

The brand that's in flames is the partisanshithead brand hon.
Look it up......hon, the democrat party has a name and platform change in their near future. write that down and put it on your fridge hon.

Pepper spray and tasers don't always work--especially with angry subjects intoxicated on drugs. If your life is in danger, you don't want to use something that may not work. Besides the possibility of ineffectiveness, you risk missing your target or a barb not getting stuck in the subject because of heavy clothing or a sheer miss.

Those tools are great to bring down somebody that's not a serious threat to you, but if I were a police officer, I would never depend on them if my life were on the line. Bullets work.

I don't disagree with anything you have said. We had an incident with an offender on PCP. My partner struck him in the face and wrists several times with his PR24 and he barely flinched. It took five of us to handcuff him. However, again, I reiterate, I have seen nothing on those videos where alleged offenders have been shot dead where deadly force was necessary. On at least two occasions I have seen what appears to me to be under-prepared/ill-trained officers.
Years ago a client's son was killed while the police were trying to take him into custody. He was violent attacking anything that moved. The police had him surrounded. He was tased almost 100 times. He was a big guy and so high on PCP that his heart stopped before the tasers worked.

So only one side should be allowed to be violent?

The only way to avoid violence is with a strong enough deterrent. Police are not enough deterrent sometimes because the protestors and rioters know the police have restrictions on what they can do to them. Bikers don't have any restrictions.

I think all you folks should be violent with each other at every available opportunity, k?

Why? We are not violent people---liberals are violent people.

Commies like fenton think it's *violent* to protect yourself from violent attack. They also call it *violence* when violent criminals are arrested and prosecuted.

The only way to avoid violence is with a strong enough deterrent. Police are not enough deterrent sometimes because the protestors and rioters know the police have restrictions on what they can do to them. Bikers don't have any restrictions.

I think all you folks should be violent with each other at every available opportunity, k?

Right, it's those "other" guys.

Commies like fenton think it's *violent* to protect yourself from violent attack. They also call it *violence* when violent criminals are arrested and prosecuted.

You have no idea what I think because you're always the one assigning it.

[Q

Yes, that is the problem with our legal system. IMO, if you are found not guilty of a crime, then you should not be accountable for any liability either.

I kind of get that. But the other issue you have is that you don't trust your peers to do a good job.

I'm not following that. What do you mean by my peers? The problem with liability is not many fight it. We had a police shooting here in my city, the officer was found not guilty of any crime, and the city still paid the mother of the victim millions of dollars.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless you can prove a conspiracy to breach the peace by the sponsors, go fish.

And the far left drone misses it by light years..

But then again violent protests are peaceful in the minds of far left drones, at least when it is for their religious cause!

Yes it is. Go back and dig up footage of Trump gatherings and Hillary's gatherings. You won't see the same kind of violence at any of her rallies because we don't go out looking for trouble. Liberals will go way out of their way to find trouble, and when they do, scream foul.

Ah yes, the Rolling at Stones Altamont. Not all bikers are white supremacists shoog, look into it.

You're oh so opposed to violence aren't you love.

Yes it is. Go back and dig up footage of Trump gatherings and Hillary's gatherings. You won't see the same kind of violence at any of her rallies because we don't go out looking for trouble. Liberals will go way out of their way to find trouble, and when they do, scream foul.

Tell ya what pard, you stick with a partisanshithead perceptual reality; it suits you.

Ah yes, the Rolling at Stones Altamont. Not all bikers are white supremacists shoog, look into it.

You're oh so opposed to violence aren't you love.

They pay people to go to our rallies and attack the people who are there to provoke violence. Alternately, they pretend to be US, but they wear hateful shirts and wave signs meant to implicate us as racists, misogynists, whatever.

They pay people to go to our rallies and attack the people who are there to provoke violence. Alternately, they pretend to be US, but they wear hateful shirts and wave signs meant to implicate us as racists, misogynists, whatever.

Sure they do. Again, liberals are violent people. It's why I carry gun--because of liberals.

Tell ya what pard, you stick with a partisanshithead perceptual reality; it suits you.

I will. And you can live in non-reality for all I care.

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up.

of course they are

they are the organizers

No, they're not. No more so than Glenn Beck and Pamela Gellar are "responsible" for the guy who murdered 70 kids in Norway.

Is a concert promoter legally responsible for a fight that breaks out at his concert?

certainly

Crowds, Violence, and Tort Liability

you might also want to look up

the theory of concert of action in tort law

you will see it in both civil and criminal law

certainly

You might want to read that link a little closer.

I was specific in my wording for the example - a concert promoter does not own the venue of a concert, and has no obligation towards maintaining the security there. That responsibility lies with the owner of the venue - or in the case of a protest, the city the protest is being held in.

certainly

You might want to read that link a little closer.

I was specific in my wording for the example - a concert promoter does not own the venue of a concert, and has no obligation towards maintaining the security there. That responsibility lies with the owner of the venue - or in the case of a protest, the city the protest is being held in.

concert promoters get sued all the time

On May 25, a shooting at a T.I. concert in New York City left one person dead and three others wounded.

Troy Ave affiliate Banga died from a gunshot wound to the chest. Ave, who was himself shot in the leg, was formally indicted for attempted murder and later sued NYC venue Irving Plaza and its operator Live Nation. He claimed that the venue’s lax security measures put him and others in danger and that the personnel at both Irving Plaza and Live Nation should have been more active in de-escalating the event.

Now two attendees injured at the concert are also suing the venue and Live Nation over inefficient security, reports TMZ.

The lawsuit claims that “the venue didn’t adequately screen people entering the concert,” which led to the shooting and that the plaintiffs “suffered serious physical injuries and mental anguish.”

Two people injured in the T.I. concert shooting this summer are suing Live Nation

Forum List

Back