🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone sponsoring protest groups that get violent at inaugural should be arrested too

It's about time that these sponsors start to pay their dues when the protests and protestors get violent and cause human injury and property damage. I've been listening to clips of the Project Veritas on Hannity. Unreal.

For example if BLM gets violent, arrest Kellogg executives. Arrest any and all sponsors of any violent protest group. Skip boycotts. Throw the exectives in the slammer along with the perps on the ground.
And charge them with terrorism. Long overdue.

The best protest is to not show.

I hope no Trump fans get hit with water balloons filled with urine. You know, because Trump let those Russian whores pee all over him in Moscow.

It's about time that these sponsors start to pay their dues when the protests and protestors get violent and cause human injury and property damage. I've been listening to clips of the Project Veritas on Hannity. Unreal.

For example if BLM gets violent, arrest Kellogg executives. Arrest any and all sponsors of any violent protest group. Skip boycotts. Throw the exectives in the slammer along with the perps on the ground.

The best protest is to not show.

I hope no Trump fans get hit with water balloons filled with urine. You know, because Trump let those Russian whores pee all over him in Moscow.

That's actually rich considering your "proclivities" kid.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Unless you can prove a conspiracy to breach the peace by the sponsors, go fish.

people peaceably to assemble,

rioting and violence is not peaceful assemble

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up. So unless you can prove that the organizers were involved in a criminal conspiracy to incite violence, any such law would be unconstitutional.

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up.

of course they are

they are the organizers

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up. So unless you can prove that the organizers were involved in a criminal conspiracy to incite violence, any such law would be unconstitutional.

Organizers of a peaceful protest are not responsible for the action of every asshole that shows up.

of course they are

they are the organizers

:lol:

No, they're not. No more so than Glenn Beck and Pamela Gellar are "responsible" for the guy who murdered 70 kids in Norway.

Is the bartender responsible for the drunk person who mows down a family in his car on his way home?

of course they are

they are the organizers

No, they're not. No more so than Glenn Beck and Pamela Gellar are "responsible" for the guy who murdered 70 kids in Norway.

stop the spin neither beck or gellar organized the trip ya frikkin silly dope

Is the bartender responsible for the drunk person who mows down a family in his car on his way home?

Dram Shop Act

of course they are

they are the organizers

stop the spin neither beck or cellar organized the trip ya frikkin silly dope

No, but the shooter did refer to both of them as inspirations.

of course they are

they are the organizers

thank you for having the balls to agree that neither was an organizer

Actually, yes.

Legally, a bartender is forbidden from serving drinks to someone who already drunk.

Actually, yes.

Legally, a bartender is forbidden from serving drinks to someone who already drunk.

well in 38 states anyway

of course they are

they are the organizers

I'll give you a more applicable example.

Is a concert promoter legally responsible for a fight that breaks out at his concert?

Pepper spray and tasers don't always work--especially with angry subjects intoxicated on drugs. If your life is in danger, you don't want to use something that may not work. Besides the possibility of ineffectiveness, you risk missing your target or a barb not getting stuck in the subject because of heavy clothing or a sheer miss.

Those tools are great to bring down somebody that's not a serious threat to you, but if I were a police officer, I would never depend on them if my life were on the line. Bullets work.

I don't disagree with anything you have said. We had an incident with an offender on PCP. My partner struck him in the face and wrists several times with his PR24 and he barely flinched. It took five of us to handcuff him. However, again, I reiterate, I have seen nothing on those videos where alleged offenders have been shot dead where deadly force was necessary. On at least two occasions I have seen what appears to me to be under-prepared/ill-trained officers.

I guess you would have to tell me what cases those were. In my opinion, our police officers don't have enough authority when using deadly force. However if they really want to solve the problem, just listen to the orders of the police officer and 99% of the time there won't be any problems.

So only one side should be allowed to be violent?

The only way to avoid violence is with a strong enough deterrent. Police are not enough deterrent sometimes because the protestors and rioters know the police have restrictions on what they can do to them. Bikers don't have any restrictions.

[

I guess you would have to tell me what cases those were. In my opinion, our police officers don't have enough authority when using deadly force. However if they really want to solve the problem, just listen to the orders of the police officer and 99% of the time there won't be any problems.

There was a guy shot in a car. Another one where the guy was running away from a traffic stop. Another where two cops were sitting on a big fat guy and shot him. Another one where the cop was charged with murder after shooting a guy sitting down at the metro (in NY I think). How much authority do you need? I totally agree with listening to the police, but you're asking for the perfect scenario. That never happens. Lots of things are happening at the time. People are agitated. They might be drunk or drugged. They might have just broken up with somebody. Do you know the most likely time a policeman is to be killed in the line of duty?

of course they are

they are the organizers

I'll give you a more applicable example.

Is a concert promoter legally responsible for a fight that breaks out at his concert?
Only if he hires people to go out into the audience and fight with people.

So only one side should be allowed to be violent?

The only way to avoid violence is with a strong enough deterrent. Police are not enough deterrent sometimes because the protestors and rioters know the police have restrictions on what they can do to them. Bikers don't have any restrictions.

I think all you folks should be violent with each other at every available opportunity, k?

I don't.

Most of "these people" are like most of "those people". They're genuinely angry, feel disenfranchised, are frightened of the way they feel the country is heading. Just like the Trump supporters. I have no doubt if Clinton had won there would be massive questions on legitimacy and there would be protests. As long as they are largely peaceful, it's legitimate free speech and it is their right.

I don't remember any protesters when DumBama won. If there were any, they were so insignificant that nobody paid attention.

Forum List

Back