Anyone want to chase down tax dodgers?

It's the same old story. Stupid democrats create a complicated tax code and they are shocked, I say shocked that they are outsmarted by corporate CEO's. The liberal media downplays every criminal act by the democrat party and stupid liberals educated by the pop-media whine that it's those dastardly conservatives again. Enron flourished under the Clinton administration. Clinton thumbed his nose at the justice dept when he pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in the world, Marc Rich, while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. Corporations ain't your enemy lefties. Ignorance and bigotry is.

And I know just where they're giving out ignorance and bigotry like it's manna from heaven. (Limbaugh comes immediately to mind.)

The tax code is idiotic because we've allowed our congressmen to be beholden to whoever can fill their campaign coffers. They regularly stick in special clauses for their best buddies, but, of course, you have to have money to play that game. Is it the honest businessman's fault the people with the deepest pockets are other not-so-honest businessmen? Of course not. I've got nothing against any organization that can improve lives. I do have something against those who twist our laws unfairly in their favor, like the sugar growers of Cuban descent in Florida.

I wouldn't bother saving Clinton if he (and his wife) were the only ones drowning and I was sitting on all the life preservers. It's hard to make up my mind who is worse. Bill's from the same place WalMart's from and being such good businessmen, last I heard, they give their new employees instructions on how to get food stamps so that the Waltons can continue being wealthy, paying dirt wages, on OUR dime.

Yes our IRS is run by idiots and yes I will use all laws to keep the govt from obtaining my money.

It's the same old story. Stupid democrats create a complicated tax code and they are shocked, I say shocked that they are outsmarted by corporate CEO's. The liberal media downplays every criminal act by the democrat party and stupid liberals educated by the pop-media whine that it's those dastardly conservatives again. Enron flourished under the Clinton administration. Clinton thumbed his nose at the justice dept when he pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in the world, Marc Rich, while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. Corporations ain't your enemy lefties. Ignorance and bigotry is.

What makes you think it was only the Democrats who created the tax code?

Republicans and Democrats have been adding, on average, a tax expenditure to the tax code every day for the past ten years.

And have you EVER heard of a Republican calling for a ban on all tax expenditures?

Nope.

Republicans support the existing tax penalty for not buying a house. Just watch them scream when anyone suggests that penalty be removed from the tax code.

The bi-partisan American motto: "Gimme, gimme, gimme. And make that guy over there pay for it."

Forum List

Back