Anyone watching Bill Clinton speech at DNC

OMG, how old is Bill, he looks up there with Jimmy Carter old. Anyway I have no idea how long he's been speaking but it seems like hours...seriously boring they need to yank him off the stage
Bill Clinton is a few months younger than Trump.

Trump is the oldest nominee for president, ever.

And it shows.

"...tell us how a woman willing to suck dick for promotions is the kind..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the following recently in another thread. Seemed not inappropriate given MoMike's sentiments:

"MAGA Misogyny is never far from the surface. Never buried very deep.
MAGA is what it is. Dis women or MAGA ain't for you. It's a requirement. A qualifier."

OMG, how old is Bill, he looks up there with Jimmy Carter old. Anyway I have no idea how long he's been speaking but it seems like hours...seriously boring they need to yank him off the stage
Not listening to him or anyone else. Only watched the first night of the DNC coverage. No more. The Democrat Party has become America's enemy, #1, in my opinion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the following recently in another thread. Seemed not inappropriate given MoMike's sentiments:

"MAGA Misogyny is never far from the surface. Never buried very deep.
MAGA is what it is. Dis women or MAGA ain't for you. It's a requirement. A qualifier."
Your candidate

Former President Bill Clinton!!! Two termer
:auiqs.jpg:

video link:
Watch the video. He looks great. And even better, unlike Trump he can give a speech without rambling on with some nonsense about Hannibal Lecter

"Like George Washington, Joe Biden voluntarily gave up political power"

"I'm 78, and I'm still younger than Donald Trump" LOL

usmb dnc Bill Clinton walks on to stage.jpg

Think about it.

Born: August 19, 1946 (age 78 years), Hope, AR

Born: June 14, 1946 (age 78 years), Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York, NY

Bill mentioned it: "I checked it 3 times"

The quotes from transcripts should be precious LOL

Forum List

Back