Anyone watching the "Obama Spy Scandal" on Fox?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Sean Hannity: Connecting the dots in Obama spy scandal

The latest on the Obama administration spying scandal

Sean Hannity: Media's blindness to Obama spy scandal shameful

It's hilarious. I just watched one commentator say the intelligence community should be loyal to Donald Trump.

Huh?

They should be loyal to the country.

Republicans are freaking out that Trump is the center of so many scandals, so they are desperate to create a diversion and that would be the most far fetched "it's all Obama's fault" charge ever. This is beyond birtherism.
Watch Fox and when they bring up US leaks that came from Trump's big mouth, you would think it's somehow Obama's fault.

• Banned
It's all they could talk about all night.

Sean Hannity: Connecting the dots in Obama spy scandal

The latest on the Obama administration spying scandal

Sean Hannity: Media's blindness to Obama spy scandal shameful

It's hilarious. I just watched one commentator say the intelligence community should be loyal to Donald Trump.

Huh?

They should be loyal to the country.

Republicans are freaking out that Trump is the center of so many scandals, so they are desperate to create a diversion and that would be the most far fetched "it's all Obama's fault" charge ever. This is beyond birtherism.
Watch Fox and when they bring up US leaks that came from Trump's big mouth, you would think it's somehow Obama's fault.
The only Hannity-related thing I've been following is this Sean Hannity Backs Off Speculation About Seth Rich

• Banned
What ever happened to this conspiracy and the phone tapping?

• Banned
Gee, I wonder what ever happened to that?

Look at the little boys talking to themselves and creating yet another fantasy world in which nothing will ever happen.

Forum List

Back